American Eagle suspends hiring.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Northpilot

Just received an e-mail from American Eagle as they are suspending hiring.

Due to the current economic situation and market conditions, American Eagle Airlines has discontinued interviewing and hiring pilots at this time. We have also cancelled all upcoming job fairs. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
We will continue to accept applications on www.AirlineApps.com. We do not know when interviewing will resume, but we advise interested applicants to check our website at www.americaneaglecareers.com or www.flyeagle.jobs for future updates.
Karen Floyd
American Eagle
Pilot Recruitment

The e-mail was just received tonight.

I know what is going on and have friends in the industry that keep me informed.

I heard Tiffany and Dorthory are leaving. To bad...they were both friendly and great at what they did. I wonder why it is they are leaving.

I heard Tiffany and Dorthory are leaving. To bad...they were both friendly and great at what they did. I wonder why it is they are leaving.

Tiffany probably got tired of people applying just so they can go to Dallas for an interview and see if she's as hot as claimed on flightinfo.

IMO. Attractive? Sure. --- Made me feel the urge to flog the dolphin before the interview? No.

Tiffany probably got tired of people applying just so they can go to Dallas for an interview and see if she's as hot as claimed on flightinfo.

IMO. Attractive? Sure. --- Made me feel the urge to flog the dolphin before the interview? No.

You haven't seen her bent over yet wearing a thong, that perfect....................damn, now I gotta go wash up.

Give me a break, under the right light she can qualify for trailer trash. Just because some one is college age and working an airline office job doesn't make them hot. By the way AE interview was really painfully unbearable they make it seem like your applying for the space program how about doing all that ******************** after your hired. No wonder they still couldn't meet the hiring even iwth commercial minimums, not that they needed to I guess..

Last edited:
The Eagle interview was difficult? I thought that it was the simplest regional interview I went on. And I agree Tiffany is cute, but nothing that is really outstanding.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back