American Eagle Seminar in Raleigh

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

daviator28621

I went to the american eagle seminar in Raleigh today.
12 Count em 12 showed up. 3 of us did not have the 800/100 they were requiring, however they asked for our resumes anyway in case they lower mins again.
Their goal is 60 pilots a month this year and probably the same for next year.
I went for the experience even though I only have 300/60
Nice people, but I don't think that by the turnout they are going to reach their goal and they will have to drop the mins again.

No, most of the guys their didn't. But you do to be hired by them. I did mine already. They told the guys there, when they go home do it right away.

All part of the growing worldwide pilot shortage coming to the good ole USA. Watch for changing competitive hiring minimums at everyplace. Redefined to lower numbers, no college degree required, and so you busted a check ride.

All part of the growing worldwide pilot shortage coming to the good ole USA. Watch for changing competitive hiring minimums at everyplace. Redefined to lower numbers, no college degree required, and so you busted a check ride.

No college degree and lower [flight hours] numbers has NOTHING to do with if you can fly well. NOTHING! Not ever for Major airline flying, let alone regional.

Get over it!!!!!

No college degree and lower [flight hours] numbers has NOTHING to do with if you can fly well. NOTHING! Not ever for Major airline flying, let alone regional.

Get over it!!!!!

I'm going to go ahead and guess that you don't have a four year degree and that you got hired with low hours... (85% sure on the degree thing, 50-50 on the low hours :) )

Did they interview on the spot? Anyone offered a ride to Texas for the sim ride? Please pm me if you know any details about questions asked. Thanks

Steve

I went to a crab fishing seminar in Dutch Harbor, Alaska, There were 35 other people there, mostly pilots from American Eagle looking for a faster upgrade time.

Latest resources

Back