• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American Eagle Pilot Career fair - Chicago

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
do they fly the turboprops out of BOS?...how's the movement in that base?

BOS is just the ERJ. We do have a fair amount of senior FOs here who are in the process of leaving for turboprop upgrades or upgrades in general, so things are moving. Junior lineholder in BOS is about 5 months seniority.

Things are looking pretty good around here. But as always, dont go anywhere basing it strictly on upgrade. Upgrade at eagle today might be 3 years, then down to 1 year by tomorrow, and back up to 8 years by next friday. Dont believe me? ask everyone that was hired in between 1999, and 2001.

Things are looking pretty good around here. But as always, dont go anywhere basing it strictly on upgrade. Upgrade at eagle today might be 3 years, then down to 1 year by tomorrow, and back up to 8 years by next friday. Dont believe me? ask everyone that was hired in between 1999, and 2001.

Good advice, and I've always agreed... I can prove it, I work for Piedmont; no one goes there for their upgrade.

I'm from Boston and would like to move back, I'm sick of LGA and the longer I stay the more it seems like PDT has no future no matter what anyone says about the damn flowthru or new airplanes. Eagle on the otherhand seems like it isn't a miserable place to work like most of the other regionals and it seems fairly stable too.

Last edited:
I just looked over the latest seniority list and every class at Eagle since March has been 90-100% full. 25-30 new hires per class.

IHF

I just looked over the latest seniority list and every class at Eagle since March has been 90-100% full. 25-30 new hires per class.

IHF
Yes, the choose your own base, on top of the quickly decreasing upgrade time has really helped the recruiting department.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back