Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wannabe22

Livin' The Dream
I know a lot has been said but I was curious if anyone has interviewed with Eagle lately and if so if they have any advice. I just got an offer to interview. Any info would be greatly appreciated. (Please no bashing and I have looked at aviationinterviews.com) Thanks again.

Another question- has anyone been froulghed from eagle in the last 5 or so years? Just curious.

WB22

I can't help you with interview info but I can tell you that after 9/11 Eagle furloughed some pilots. They've all been recalled for quite some time now however.

Any idea what bases new hires are placed?

This last mondays new-hire class was offered the following slots...I think I read that the DFW Saab slots changed to LAX though.

3 CRJ DFW
2 ERJ BOS
2 ERJ LGA
2 SF3 DFW
1 SF3 LAX

interviewed at eagle week or so ago and got a class date for next month....not to bad of an interview its just very long.... study the gouges from aviationinterviews.com they're right on....ross did the technical he's real cool dude, claudette did hr also real nice. have all your paperwork in order and make sure there isn't anything in your logbook that shouldn't be.

Latest resources

Back