American Eagle Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyboy

I heard that the entire interview group from this past Monday was sent home after the tech/hr questions. It sounds fishy b/c they were told after the interviews to sit tight and they'd send them to lunch shortly. Two hours go by and Claudette comes out and says,"listen carefully. If you have any questions make sure that you chose them carefully based on what I'm about to say. We do not wish to offer employment to any of you at this time. You may call us back in 30 days to reschedule an appointment." That was basically it. All 7 persons were sent to the airport in 1 taxi. Does this sound like a normal occurance?

They figured out that they all were ex-Tab Express guys.......

Hehe...must be they called people for interviews from the 'wrong pile'. :p

If indeed it is true, I don't think its typical. Eagle's interview process is extremely straightforward- no tricks (unless things have changed). If they were all sent home, its a pretty safe bet that they all deserved it.

I instruct with one of the guys. He was extremely confused b/c they had them sit for hours after the interviews were complete before they sent them home. This guy was diehard eagle and really prepared for it. He had well above the mins. It seems strange that they wouldn't just send them home right after the interviews instead of the way they did it. Remember, they told them shortly after the interviews that they would be breaking for lunch soon, leading them to believe the sim would be next. Also, what's up with the 30 days? Most companies make you wait 6 months if you bust an interview. Just strange.

chperplt said:
Is this a serious question or are you a joker?
I am usually a joker but this is a serious question.
Could you please forgive me to not know everything about everything?
Seriously can someone tell me what is up with the tab express guys?
How do you want young inexperimented pilots to learn about the industry with this kind of answer to a simple question.
thank you for your patience

Latest resources

Back