• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American Eagle hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not sure if it's fresh but when I interviewed. They made you wait for about 39 hours in the holding room and you only did about 30 minutes of actual real productive anything during the whole interview event. The rest of the time you just sit around wondering what you'll be doing the next 8 years as an FO. The best part was they put you in the briefeing room for the sim, the guy actually spends 30 minutes trying to teach your how to turn an airplane and make it go up and down. Then you wait for another 7 hours for your turn. Then you also wait for a few more days sot that the review board determines if it's ok to hire you as an ERJ space shuttle commander. Whatever happened to show up next monday like most other regionals.

Your third grade teacher is on line 3. She wants her incomplete sentences back.

G.E.D. revoked.

W

Your third grade teacher is on line 3. She wants her incomplete sentences back.

G.E.D. revoked.

W
Grammar Nazi from the Hitler youth?

have you ever thought that this is another way they evaluate you? Maybe to see if you start talking stupid to the other canidates? Some would consider it stressful sitting in the room waiting. Just another test. The sim, well they are seeing how quickly you can learn something and how you handle it. When i did mine, I flew the saab sim and talked to the sim evaluator the whole time. The person before me, well she wasn't asked to attend the medical screening the next day. Not saying it is the best, just saying it is different. At the time eagle was willing to spend the money on the interview program to see if the canidate had a good chance at completing the program.

Doubt it, there was very little contact with us. All I can say is that all the waiting wasn't pleasant. What was great was there'd be random mainline pilots walking around the compound complaining about AA telling us not to go to Eagle. Including one guy at the day of the medical, who was saying this is the way they do things at AMR, very very slowly. The training center was interesting though, that was a plus, felt like we were in a museum field trip... got to walk into the 777 sim, that must be an insentive to stick around as a 15 year FO.

Doubt it, there was very little contact with us. All I can say is that all the waiting wasn't pleasant. What was great was there'd be random mainline pilots walking around the compound complaining about AA telling us not to go to Eagle. Including one guy at the day of the medical, who was saying this is the way they do things at AMR, very very slowly. The training center was interesting though, that was a plus, felt like we were in a museum field trip... got to walk into the 777 sim, that must be an insentive to stick around as a 15 year FO.
Good choice on bypassing and becoming a Go-Jet turd!

Hey at least he will be a captain quicker than anyone else! Isn't that why you go there 1000 TPIC then the majors wont stop calling right?

Latest resources

Back