• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American Eagle could face fines related to TSA gaffe

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
911 is probably the incorrect number to call, the state parol board's number would answer most questions. Most TSA agents look like felons or child molesters.

Better check the locks on the liquor cabinet !! those people are a joke I was under the impression that TSA is responsible for the security of all airports sounds like they are doing exactly as we all expected trying to run another airline out of business Some of those idiots are scary and they think they have all this power TIME to get rid of them and save the money and rehire the dummies we had before 9/11 or im sorry they are the same one just better paid and more bennies God bless america !!

Had a TSA Agent show up at the airplane before the first flight of the day. She had another "agent" with her, saying she was training. I asked to see ID's. The one in training did not have one. I kept both of them from entering the airplane and called called our GSC.
Niether of them got on the airplane.

Excellent ;)

Dont forget to write up a trip report for company, because you know the Turds will whine that you wouldnt let them on YOUR airplane...

Shouldn't it be the TSA agents who are fined for vandalizing/damaging civil aircraft in such a way as to make then unairworthy?

What you are all witnessing, in conjunction with the uniform change, is the TSA justifying their need for firearms. Look for armed TSA agents, within the next year.

What you are all witnessing, in conjunction with the uniform change, is the TSA justifying their need for firearms. Look for armed TSA agents, within the next year.

And all I envision is Barney Fife, complete with his single round in his pocket, with about the same level of "eptitude".

If that occurs, then I drive anywhere I can get to...

Excellent ;)

Dont forget to write up a trip report for company, because you know the Turds will whine that you wouldnt let them on YOUR airplane...

Another thing I just thought of is that I can see 121 getting amended making it mandatory that those turds getting unfettered access to an aircraft, just like FAA Inspectors get now.

The first crew to deny a TSA turd access to THEIR aircraft will get to do the carpet dance of a lifetime, if they are allowed to keep their jobs at all. I can see the crew in question lose their certificate, their jobs, and be added to the federal finger up the arse list.

Wasnt it Ben Franklin that said that "those who trade liberty for security deserve neither"? I remember reading that somewhere attributed to him...

You are absolutely correct! Unrestricted jumpseat access will go along with the firearms in the terminals.

The day they arm the TSA...is the day that the revolution against our goverment should begin.

And, yes...it was Ben Franklin...

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty, nor safety."

Screw it, maybe the revolution should start now.

The day they arm the TSA...is the day that the revolution against our goverment should begin.

And, yes...it was Ben Franklin...

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty, nor safety."

Screw it, maybe the revolution should start now.

This topic will be back, by the end of the year, when the TSA agents are allowed unrestricted flight-deck access and/or firearms.

Latest resources

Back