American Eagle / Compass Airlines ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CAPTAINAMERICA

Does anyone know what the specific pre employment medical tests are that American Eagle conducts?

Does Compass Airlines conduct pre employment medical tests on their new hire pilots also? If so does anyone know the specific medical tests that they conduct?

Thanks

You must really hate your current gig. Every post you have ever made is pretty much the same thing except with a different airline name. That, or asking for different aircraft type manuals and questions about how different equip types work.

I heard it changed since I was hired at Eagle back in 2004, but then it was pretty involved. Felt like an astronaut physical followed by an intense video game cog test.

The video game part was pretty cool actually. Had to type back numbers that flashed quickly across the screen... followed by typing them in reverse order. Then you had to type it with your left hand while balancing this ball at the bottom of the screen with the arrow keys on your right hand. No joke! I think they stopped doing that now though.

I heard it changed since I was hired at Eagle back in 2004, but then it was pretty involved. Felt like an astronaut physical followed by an intense video game cog test.

The video game part was pretty cool actually. Had to type back numbers that flashed quickly across the screen... followed by typing them in reverse order. Then you had to type it with your left hand while balancing this ball at the bottom of the screen with the arrow keys on your right hand. No joke! I think they stopped doing that now though.

I remember that too! I would love to see the results of the cog tests and how I did relatively. It was a biatch. They stopped that shortly after the 2004/2005 hiring binge. The astronaut physical is gone as well. I think it is just a pee test now and maybe a vision test.

Wow and u don't even get to flow to American. At least your check comes from American...

I left Eagle two years ago.

Good place to be from. Lots of good people and great training. Just a bummer to wait around at.

Does anyone know what the specific pre employment medical tests are that American Eagle conducts?

The first test is word association. They say Mesa, and you say "Sucks."

Does Compass Airlines conduct pre employment medical tests on their new hire pilots also? If so does anyone know the specific medical tests that they conduct?
The first test is also a word association test. They say Gojets, and you say "Mesa."

Thanks

You are hired, do you like Puerto Rico?

Latest resources

Back