Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American Eagle -- Any word from recent interviews/hires?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats! Where were you instructing in MI? (SE michigan as I remember). Maybe I can steal your old job!
PM me.

From what I understand the base assignment in class goes by age, oldest picks first.

Is it possible to commute on reserve; do you HAVE to live in domicile? How senior is BOS?

Thanks for the info and congrats on the job bodean!

Curious what the reserve guestimation is for a new hire over there.

OPECJet said:

Indefinite. There is NO growth at Eagle. Hiring is for attrition only. Reserve on the jets will be years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPECJet

BoDean congrats on the job. that's a great accomplishment. before you go to class, really decide if that is where you want to be. i have some friends out there and they are kickin themselves in the ass. you'll be on the right side for a loooooooong time. that might not mean much now, and i might get furloughed tomorrow for that matter, but take it for what it's worth. you can expect to be on reserve for a while and i promise you that will get old really quick. a captain i flew with not to long ago was at eagle for 6 years with no upgrade anywhere in sight and he left. and that's after 6 years!! on the other hand congrats. things could change tomorrow. study hard for class and happy holidays

Enjoy it you all. You can stay for a year or so and get some jet time and leave like everyone else. That is the main reason for the attrition. New people making lateral moves to other regionals.

I rather be on reserve for long time without worrying about my paycheck than a "quick" upgrade to a 121 bankrupt carrier.

PacoPollo said:
Not to pee in your cheerios, but consessions in the near future..

Good Luck!

Last I heard was a 2.7% raise January 1 for everyone at AE.

Latest resources

Back