Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American Eagle -- Any word from recent interviews/hires?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BoDEAN

Cabo Wabo Express
Have an interview scheduled for first week of December. Been hitting the Gleim ATP Knowledge Test book. A lot of new information in there coming from someone with no 121 experience. I heard the interview process is very tough and detailed. I guess it will be a lot different from the Mesaba interview I had a few months ago. Curious if anyone has been down to DFW lately for an interview and their experiences. I know they are interviewing today (11/14/05).
Thoughts appreciated.

I got mine on 11/29, that the one you're at? I'm not too interested in the job, but hey, an interview's an interview, right?

Do you still have to do one year in san juan? I would prefer not too. I have a little over 900. Is that enough to get an interview? Just curious

Check out eaglelounge.com, ORD has been junior lately, some newhires going to the ERJ and CRJ there. Getting San Juan is 50/50. Saab in DFW and LAX has been offered to newhires too as well as the jets in DFW. Basically you could get anything and you wont know whats available till day 1 of training. Interview process is lengthly, but just take it 1 part at a time. There have been guys hired with under 1000hrs so never hurts to get your app in. Good luck!

It's About Time!

Update:

Interview went well. Made the cut on the first day. The medical wasn't as bad as I thought. Now I play the waiting game for a call. They said they have a 95% pass rate when you go before the "Captains Board." That is the stage I am at now. I want to thank all on the board who helped me out, and those who answered my questions. The aviation community on here is fantastic! I'll keep you updated!

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica] "After you have accomplished what you want in life....all the things you think you want in life, you get all those things, you realize that really isn't satisfying. It's not about getting a goal, and accomplishing it...it won't make you happy. So many people are goal oriented, looking at the ending, getting what they want. The ending isn't really where it's at; the journey is where it's at." - Sammy Hagar

[/FONT]

How in the world does Eagle keep hiring when their upgrade average is anywhere from 8-10 years?? Have they been getting new aircraft or is it that f.o.'s who've been there for over 7 years are getting tired of waiting to upgrade so they just leave and they company figures someone has to fill there spots? Just curious.

Latest resources

Back