Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pondscum

The Lowest of the Low
I just talked to a friend at AWA who tried to get in touch with TT yesterday, but her voicemail picked up and said that she would be out of the office for most of the day conducting pilot interviews! Anyone else get this recording? Anyone interview?

This same friend also said that a fairly senior Captain (for what that's worth) confirmed 29 Sept as the date for the start of interviews.

Anyone with any more specific intel?

If Sep 29 is the start of interviews, then why was she out all day yesterday conducting pilot interviews? :)

Good luck!

I have never heard of a company starting or even conducting interviews on a sunday...

WD.

Oppsahh,

It seems that you can't help but to keep BS. going, you are acting just like some 12yr little girl. The rest of us have moved on on the previous subject but it appears that you are still there. Grow up!!!!

WD.

about the 29th......

Good point! Sunday!?!? What was I thinking?

I think someone, somewhere has their dates flubbed-up.
Most likely me.
(that dislexia thing always seems to sneak up on me)

At any rate, I try not to spread false information, let alone information that I cannot confirm. My appologies.

oppsahh said:
you are the one who has been acting like a little girl. stop giving everyone a hardtime and I will stop pointing out the facts about you. Ok

peace

I"ll tell you what, since I don't have the time to go thru this again with you I'll lay it out for ya. WE HAVE MOVED ON YOU ARE STILL IN THE PAST. BTW you don't know me dog, and thus you have no facts, if you feel that you must carry on a dead subject, be a man about yours and PM me and we can discuss it there.

WD.

Re: about the 29th......

Pondscum said:
Good point! Sunday!?!? What was I thinking?

I think someone, somewhere has their dates flubbed-up.
Most likely me.
(that dislexia thing always seems to sneak up on me)

At any rate, I try not to spread false information, let alone information that I cannot confirm. My appologies.

No worries, I think that we are all just in a hurry to hear something. How long ago did you fill out their application? I hope you hear something soon...

WD.

Dog!!! Slang for homie, partner, my brother.

You are using terms like "peace out" that come out of the hood, I guess I thought that you would understand...

See ya.

WD.

A New Hire class is scheduled for early November. Cant remember the date though. Rumors have over 230 hired through 2002-2003. A vacancy bid just came out with over 70 new Captain slots but no FO slots. The company plans to fill these with new hires

LnkLmy
24 yrs to go

Latest resources

Back