America West - hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Bigsky,

Which aircraft is Cactus hiring onto? A320 or 737? Were you offered a choice of different aircraft/classes? If so, which would you select?

Love those sidesticks!!!!

Cheers

I've never even gotten a response that they recieved my stuff. Sky harbor is a short drive from my house......
Thanks for any info [/B][/QUOTE]

Terry,

Did you send in an application or just a resume? I got the application at a pilot convention back in AUG and mailed it in that week. In the pack itself it said that they won't take unsolicited resumes. I have a few friends on the inside one of which is MGR of human resources. I got an email from her telling me that my application has been received. If you know anyone that can get you an application that's the best way. I have heard that they are not too keen on furloughees. Best of luck.

WD

I was told unofficially that it would be half 737 and half A320. I would probably have hoped for the A320 but I believe it is based off of age related seniority in each class. If you are young most likely would be 737-or at least that is my assumption.

WD

I think it safe to bet any airline is not keen on hiring furloughed pilots, but they have so if you are furloughed and willing to resign fire a resume in there, or have a buddy help you out.

BOZ

Hey Boz,

I can't agree more, because if it were me and between keeping a number that wasn't producing an income or giving it up to work, the answer to that one is easy. WORK!!!!

WD.

Latest resources

Back