• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

America West hiring furloughee's?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK, the monkey is satisfied for now. Don't ever let that happen again. That's worse than me calling you AL (the other HA airline). You around Thurs? I have to show Carb Heat and DC how to ride a bike again.

Love your AVITAR, very personalized!

But I think N917TW was a better ship than N905TW....."Busboy"

N905TW said:
Launch,

Being furloughed TWA was obviously a discussion topic in the interview, but I believe it was looked upon favorably, as I also expressed my desire to stay here for the next 30 years. I would say that if you are only looking at AWA for a place to sit while awaiting your Delta recall, they will probably see through that in the interview and bring it up. They are not looking for short timers. That being said, there are many furloughees here - lots of TWA, and US/UA guys and girls.

For what its worth, I was never required to resign my furlough-fodder AA number in writing, but would have in a heartbeat.... Good luck

I'm not really feeling the love from my Monkey classmates... we need to arrange a study session at the Library so you guys can buy me a beer. I also heard there are a new crop of Librarians, as if we need another reason to get together.

I'm back in PHX on Sat. night if'n ya'll are able to get the wife pass (Carb Heat, that includes you).

You mean you airline guys are going to let me hang out with you? Cool, I'll shine my shoes and will anxiously await the phone call.

Naw, Carb-Heat can't come. He's afraid of the rain. I'd love to host the reunion, but I'm gonna be gone Sat. If anyone is around Sun. give me a call.

9017 ? 9054? or 31029?

Good to see all of you "studying" at the "Library".... I am sure there is an Airbus section somewhere on those shelves... may have to ask one of the Librarians to help you find it though....

But I think N917TW was a better ship than N905TW....."Busboy"

Busboy... hey.... i resemble that remark!

And from what I remember..... 917 flew just as nicely as 905. (They both had the autothrottles that liked to stick as they advanced with one at idle, one at climb if you didnt watch it!) How bout something in a 9600 series? At least those took us to some nice places! (Not that there is anything wrong with taking 9054 to MLI....)

Got anything available in a 17000 series?

Latest resources

Back