Alpha Flying - Fractional PC-12 Operator

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey,

Anyone know where to fire off a resume to? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Whats the Cost of Living like in MHT? Comparable to BOS and NYC and such or no?

IP076 said:
Hey,

Anyone know where to fire off a resume to? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Whats the Cost of Living like in MHT? Comparable to BOS and NYC and such or no?

Alpha Flying, Inc
Attn: Richard Smedberg, VP – Operations
1 Garside Way
Manchester Airport
Manchester, NH 03108-6300

Good luck. I'm still waiting for a reply to the resume I sent last May.

I lived in MHT area for 24 years up to 1998. COL is not too bad unless you're a homeowner in most area communities. No state income tax, no state sales tax. Electricity cost and property taxes are brutal. If you have a late model car, be prepared to cough pretty hard.

Application For Alpha

Do not waste your time addressing resumes and applications, etc. to Richard Smedberg as he is no longer with Alpha Flying and had not been involved in hiring for over 4 years...

Your best bet is to address correspondence to the Assistant DO, Mr. Everett H. Clark at the same address...

also...cost of living is reasonalble and no sales or state income tax make NH nice...

Re: Application For Alpha

NotFurloughed said:
Do not waste your time addressing resumes and applications, etc. to Richard Smedberg as he is no longer with Alpha Flying and had not been involved in hiring for over 4 years...

Your best bet is to address correspondence to the Assistant DO, Mr. Everett H. Clark at the same address...

also...cost of living is reasonalble and no sales or state income tax make NH nice...

Epps adds, "We frequently find many businesses in the Southeast are not efficiently served by the airlines' schedules. The PlaneSense program is going to help change all that as it's affordably priced to fit their needs and budgets quite nicely. We look forward to working with the Alpha Flying team and helping spread the word about PlaneSense."

Just copied this from Alpha website. Site also lists Mr. Smedberg as VP-Ops.
Academic for me, it seems. I had an appointment to see Mr. S. in 1998 while living in Merrimack, NH. He was a no-show. Never did get another appointment, so I took a freight job and moved to Tennessee. Two layoffs later, I'm still looking.

I don't really think flying 9 or 10 people around in a single engine airplane is a good idea: especially over water or in Mountainous terrain! Its sad to see the Caravan Crash last night off the coast of Ohio near Sandusky! Bad weather, heavy load, Single Engine, Icy Waters >> just doesn't pass the common sense test!

I flew for PlaneSense for 2 years. I never had a problem with the aircraft. It was a blast to fly and I found it very reliable. Most of the missions were along the east coast, where if you have an engine failure you almost always have a place to go. I agree that it is not a good plane to be flying over the mountains in and I would think twice about the water routes. I have moved to a new fractional with Piaggio Avanti's (www.avantair.com). No worries about single engine there, 785ft/min at max gross single engine. Won't be landing at any more grass strips though.

Do you have the info on whom to submit a resume to?

Just curious.

Hiring any?

Latest resources

Back