Alpa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tricky

IM confused. Everyone says this or that about ALPA but what has Alpa done for the industry but F us in the AS@.. To this day I dont see why I pay my wages they go too Fucs that dont know shi$ and then My MEC says this is what were doing for you. last I checked all that ALPA companys are doing are taking pay cuts.. Why do we continue to support ALPA, They dont support anyone. Are union is sh#t and thats it.
say what you want but ALPA SUCKS AS$

tricky said:
IM with COMAIR I bitch every day and ALL they do is say this and that good job so far.. We fail because they dont understand that they suck

How did you vote for the LOA? Did you support JC and his sales pitch on the LOA to get more aircraft on your property?

pilotdiscretion:

I disagree.....ALPA is run by a bunch of overpaid blowholes. The volunteers don't even get invited to the table.

A350

Unless you work at an airline where membership is required, and you feel so passionate about it, then quit. Stop paying your dues to DW's vacation fund, and go independant, or better yet, go with hoejet. But whatever you do, quit bitching here. It does nothing but waste your time, and now that I've read and actually responded to this, my time too. But that was my choice. Go out and do something besides hiding behind your little screen name. Go and actually make a descision. If you feel you can't quit, then stop bitching about how bad it is, and either try to fix it by becoming involved, or join the rest of us and realize that no matter what we do, it will always remain a corrupt and defunct system.

Last edited:
248to2.8 said:
Unless you work at an airline where membership is required, and you feel so passionate about it, then quit. Stop paying your dues to DW's vacation fund, and go independant, or better yet, go with hoejet. But whatever you do, quit bitching here. It does nothing but waste your time, and now that I've read and actually responded to this, my time too. But that was my choice. Go out and do something besides hiding behind your little screen name. Go and actually make a descision. If you feel you can't quit, then stop bitching about how bad it is, and either try to fix it by becoming involved, or join the rest of us and realize that no matter what we do, it will always remain a corrupt and defunct system.

The unions love guys like you. Ever had an independent thought? Jack @ss.

Latest resources

Back