• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA Welcomes CommutAir Pilots!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not insulting those who aren't members. I'm insulting USCABA supporters specifically.
C'mon, PCL...you rip on non-ALPA members on here daily...and you're not the only one. You and Rez do a great job of acting like fratboys taunting the people who decided their money was better spent not buying their friends.

That said...

We asked for ALPA, they didn't recruit us.
Now that's something I can respect. The majority felt the need to organize and the sought the option they felt best fit their needs...as opposed to a minority wishing to organize and ALPA National jumping after them with dollar signs in their eyes.

I wish all you guys at CommutAir the best in negotiating a contract that fits what you are looking to obtain.

C'mon, PCL...you rip on non-ALPA members on here daily...and you're not the only one. You and Rez do a great job of acting like fratboys taunting the people who decided their money was better spent not buying their friends.

I think our efforts are intended to suggest that voting and self government are American traits founded by our orignial countrymen. Why would one choose not to participate?

The ability and right to represent and govern yourself is not a right that is shared by many on this planet. No one shares it as fully as us Americans.

To ignore or justify not exercising those rights seems to counterproductive to ones future. At the very least handing over control of ones own career will most likely result in dissatisfaction.... which is currently true..... and reality.

Not true. I'm not even an ALPA member on active status anymore. I don't "rip" non-ALPA pilots. I do rip anti-union pilots, however, because they are a detriment to my career and my profession. There's a difference between non-ALPA and anti-ALPA.

Now that's something I can respect. The majority felt the need to organize and the sought the option they felt best fit their needs...as opposed to a minority wishing to organize and ALPA National jumping after them with dollar signs in their eyes.

ALPA never seeks to recruit pilot groups. When I was an ALPA organizer, we had a policy that we would only seek to organize pilot groups that approached us first. This is in stark contrast to unions like the Teamsters that are trying to raid unions. When your pilot group had a drive, it was because a large group of your pilots came to us and asked for our assistance. We weren't the ones that approached them, they came to us.

I'm not insulting those who aren't members. I'm insulting USCABA supporters specifically.
You paid for your job at GIA and turn around and have the nads to call the USAir pilots "SCABS"???

YOU PAID A REAL SCAB FOR A JOB!!!
You're so die hard ALPA but you've refered to Air Tran as your "Dream Job", a NON ALPA carrier!!!

You're nothing short of a scum bag.

You paid for your job at GIA and turn around and have the nads to call the USAir pilots "SCABS"???

YOU PAID A REAL SCAB FOR A JOB!!!
You're so die hard ALPA but you've refered to Air Tran as your "Dream Job", a NON ALPA carrier!!!

You're nothing short of a scum bag.

with a vagina

Come on guys! Why make it personal!?! Sure, PFT128 is all of the above, but why hate??? Can't we all get along?!

A chorus of dispatchers ragging on ALPA, how original.

Nothing better to do? I don't make it a habit of trolling Flight Attendant boards mocking their representation nor the lack thereof. It just doesn't affect my world enough to really care.

Latest resources

Back