• Friendliest aviation community on the web
Blah Blah Blah... called the White House,

Blah Blah Blah... drop some names,

Blah Blah Blah... start a committee,

Blah Blah Blah... steak dinners in D.C. to address your concerns,

Blah Blah Blah... show me the money,

Blah Blah Blah... be a proffessional.

Memo complete.

Seriously $50? where do I send my check. I have no problem making this payment and would rather pay it myself than give something worth more to get the Company to pay for it. This is a no brainer.

Pay for it ourselves....let me think about this a sec. NO! There was a time when I thought as you did. When I was still asleep. A little money on the front end to help get CASS going, to ease the commute. All because we were "attacked" and now we needed more security. Because someone changed the rules, and we had a new playbook. Well this has gone just about far enough. Common sense no longer rules the day, tyranny does.
No to the AIT scanner, no private room, and plenty of witnesses, and if you even come close to the areas I warn you to stay away from, you might get a wallop- cause I'm real ticklish. :blush:

Key words: "Last Thursday....."

After the APA took a leadership stand-

ALPA has washington connections- but awful leadership abilities- they're a good representation of Washington disconnect- DC has power- leadership comes from other places- prater didn't convince me that they would have even known about a problem much less do anything if it weren't for the APA and an express pilot talking to the media-

ALPA would be powerful for us indeed if they ever decided to lead

Lemme see. APA only has to be concerned about AA pilots. ALPA must take a stance for many pilot groups. Me thinks a fire branding email is not easily done when you must think of the world and not just one pilot group.

Key words: "Last Thursday....."

After the APA took a leadership stand-

ALPA has washington connections- but awful leadership abilities- they're a good representation of Washington disconnect- DC has power- leadership comes from other places- prater didn't convince me that they would have even known about a problem much less do anything if it weren't for the APA and an express pilot talking to the media-

ALPA would be powerful for us indeed if they ever decided to lead

That is the truth.

The Crewpass resolution was passed at the 2006 BOD. It has taken national four years to get to the point of a survey?

This whole thing could be resolved very easily by ALPA, SWAPA, and APA announcing that after November 23, 2010 Pilots will decline the AIT, will request a private screening, and will insist on another flight crewmember being present for said screening. Crew Pass would be here before you can say "show some balls".

Last edited:
This whole thing could be resolved very easily by ALPA, SWAPA, and APA announcing that after November 23, 2010 Pilots will decline the AIT, will request a private screening, and will insist on another flight crewmember being present for said screening. Crew Pass would be here before you can say "show some balls".
Yup. ........

Why can't the CASS database be used...It's good enough to get us in the cockpit..Why isn't it good enough to get us through security?

More excuses....

Latest resources

Back