ALPA suing Spirit Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:uzi: ALPA

Darn, I forgot what I was going to write looking at that Avatar of yours.. Oh yeah, shouldn't Spirit be the one suing ALPA!! My ALPA carrier failed after I put in 19 years and paid over $25,000 in dues. I got a partial payment to AirInc and a magazine for 1 year. BTW..we went under April 1st of this year and on May 15th we got a check with just our per diem and those SOB's took out dues from that last check knowing we were already on the street!!!
:uzi: A
:uzi: L
:uzi: P

Darn, I forgot what I was going to write looking at that Avatar of yours.. Oh yeah, shouldn't Spirit be the one suing ALPA!! My ALPA carrier failed after I put in 19 years and paid over $25,000 in dues. I got a partial payment to AirInc and a magazine for 1 year. BTW..we went under April 1st of this year and on May 15th we got a check with just our per diem and those SOB's took out dues from that last check knowing we were already on the street!!!

Everything that is bad - just blame ALPA National.......right.:nuts:

We bypass the middle man and just bend over right away. It's cheaper.:laugh:

Sir you owe me a Coke and a dry-clean..

Sorry your carrier failed, sorry their payroll dept. sent ALPA a check for about 5 bucks ( am I in the ballpark? ) I can see that you're frustrated...but venting that stuff on a Spirit thread doesn't really help anybody here...We had a legitimate cause to sue Spirit and so we did....but maybe You get lucky and we loose or Spirit sues back...if that makes you feel better...take care

Latest resources

Back