• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alpa President Starting To Show Signs Of Leadership

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know how you can read that and NOT see how the numbers are being cooked! How can anybody who is informed be encouraged by this debacle?

ALPA should put this in a 4-5 min video podcast and call it: "Geezers gone wild".

Ah yes, the numbers have been cooked! That's what it is! You go Flopgut!

Rez: I don't think you realize how much the ALPA's President does influence these things.

Rez has done more ALPA work over the years than most people on this board. I can assure you that he is well aware of the President's influence on such matters, and I can also assure you that you're belief is completely incorrect. I served on an MEC that was heavily involved in scope negotiations and a scope violation, and the President never had any involvement unless we consulted him. The President works on much bigger things than individual airline scope issues. That's up to the MECs. Darth Prater has caused some major harm to this organization and this profession with his actions on the Age-60 issue, but he doesn't have quite the influence on most things that you think he does.

Latest resources

Back