Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA loses latest appeal in TWA lawsuit...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

KarmaPolice

Does anybody know what this is going to mean for the membership. The Damages hearing is set for October, and rumor is that it will be more than the insurance can pay.

Will there be a dues increase or assessment?

Thanks.

Standby for huge damages for ALPA. All thanks to Duane Worthless trying to get APA back in the fold.

Unless ALPA can win an appeal, which is looking more and more futile, the damages are going to be in the hundreds of millions. The former TWA pilots can show how much money they lost by being stapled, rather than integrated into the seniority list, and ALPA is going to have to pay.

Are there any ALPA people out there who can shed some light on how this is NOT going find its way to my checking account? Or maybe you want to tell me how this is a good deal for me?

Could DALPA and UALPA decertify over it?

It's hard to imagine this happening at Delta. If it does, it will be the fNWA people who primarily will carry the vote. I know the DPA has over 5000 members signed up. The question is, can they get all the cards in? Is this TWA mess big enough to get a decertification?

Are there any ALPA people out there who can shed some light on how this is NOT going find its way to my checking account?
Would it be too much to hope that the organization that wants to sell me 15 different types of insurance at exorbitant rates would themselves have liability insurance to cover such a situation? he asked rhetorically.

Duane Woerth will forever be known as the man who sunk the good ship ALPA

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back