• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA Lanyards at CJC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Those ALPA lanyards are real cool. It's the best way to let others know that you're an airline pilot. I wonder when ALPA is going to make lanyards with big font that say "Alpa done good fer me"

GoJet scum making fun of ALPA? I wonder if you were also laughing at ALPA when TSA started to layoff pilots, while your airline GoJets hired like crazy? Yeah, that's real funny.

I'll just refer you to Expressjet and leave it at that.

No, no, please explain it to me. I am an Xjet'er and, want to know how the union is causing the company to go bankrupt?

Did we sign the new CBA with CAL? or have any input into it?

Did we say no to the Skywest deal?

Please explain to me how it works.

as a former Waterskier and now Jetlinker I will tell you to go hang yourself, you industry killing scum bag...Hey dont you have to go fly a CRJ7 for peanuts while sucking HK on your way to chicago?

as a former Waterskier and now Jetlinker I will tell you to go hang yourself, you industry killing scum bag...Hey dont you have to go fly a CRJ7 for peanuts while sucking HK on your way to chicago?

Yea yea, another passionate waterskier who abandoned their buddies who's now going to tell others what to do. We all make peanuts and will continue to make peanuts unless pilots stop having the abused mentality. Keep wearing that ALPA lanyard though because it does look cool.

Last edited:
Yea yea, another passionate waterskier who abandoned their buddies who's now going to tell others what to do. We all make peanuts and will continue to make peanuts unless pilots stop having the abused mentality. Keep wearing that ALPA lanyard though because it does look cool.

Yah, and his reasoning for abandoning TSA was probably because he was furloughed while YOU and YOUR alter-ego GoJets was hiring and expanding.

Here it is again:

YOU work for an ALTER-EGO carrier. A carrier started SPECIFICALLY for the reason to UNDER-MINE an existing ALPA carrier. There is a HUGE difference between this, and another regional taking another regionals flying. YOUR GoJets was formed specifically as an alter-ego, from the SAME holding company of TSA, and yet, backstabbing TSA pilots to "teach" them a lesson. Then YOUR carrier continued to grow and hire, NON-UNION, while TSA (the ALPA) carrier SUFFERED from loss of flying and from LAYOFFs. All as a result of TSA's upper management undermining UNION pilots and forming an alter-ego NON-UNION carrier. So YOUR actions have BACK-STABBED every ALPA carrier/pilot and what they stand for.

You're scum. True, you're not flying struck work, so you're technically not a scab. But you are the next worst thing above a scab. You will never be welcome in my jumpseat.

Latest resources

Back