ALPA Lanyards at CJC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

suupah

Anyone been told to take off their ALPA lanyards because they don't conform to uniform policy while sitting next to someone who is wearing a non ALPA lanyard that also is not uniform code but is not told to remove it?

ALPA won an injunction about this during the SkyWest drive. Let your OC know, they'll know what to do about it.

Those ALPA lanyards are real cool. It's the best way to let others know that you're an airline pilot. I wonder when ALPA is going to make lanyards with big font that say "Alpa done good fer me"

Those ALPA lanyards are real cool. It's the best way to let others know that you're an airline pilot. I wonder when ALPA is going to make lanyards with big font that say "Alpa done good fer me"

I hear they can make a pretty good noose as well for when the union runs your airline out of business.

I hear they can make a pretty good noose as well for when the union runs your airline out of business.

And the award for dumbest post of the day goes to..........Flyerdan! Congrats. :rolleyes:

Unions don't run companies out of business. Incompetent managers do.

And the award for dumbest post of the day goes to..........Flyerdan! Congrats. :rolleyes:

Unions don't run companies out of business. Incompetent managers do.

Your OPINION is pretty clear on the subject. I think both are pretty good at it.

Wasn't SkyBus non union- they didn't seem to last too long? Southwest is union, and they're eating everyones lunch......Don't you have a board meeting to attend?

Hey, here's your typical airline management MBA type. Union (ALPA) has not run any airline out of business, it was management's incompetence that has done so.

Latest resources

Back