Alpa Endorses Kerry?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bush!!

Democrats vote democrat because they are democrats. It doesn't matter what Kerry stands for. Fact is, he doesn't stand for anything!! Most folks hate Pres. Bush because he is a Christian man with decent values. That's all. God Bless America!!

Cheers!!

BFE,

Yet, anti-labor Clinton (paraphrasing you) allowed the Northwest pilots to strike on August 28, 1998. What is the difference between these two events a year apart?

Every PEB is not necessarily an anti-labor device. Just ask the Eastern pilots who were screaming for Bush senior to appoint a PEB that never came.

Just my 10 cents, the first 2 cents are free

bpapa

broken spoke said:
Most folks hate Pres. Bush because he is a Christian man with decent values. That's all.
That is one of the most ignorant statements that I have ever read.

"Most" folks do not like Bush because of how he and his administration have run the country over the last four years, not because of his religion or moral values. Personally I think he is a respectable person despite his checkered history. But in my opinion he's been a lousy President. I could care less which religion he subscribes to or what his moral values are. He's failed to get the job done, period. That's why "most" of us don't like him as President.

Last edited:
bpapaDC8 said:
Yet, anti-labor Clinton (paraphrasing you) allowed the Northwest pilots to strike on August 28, 1998. What is the difference between these two events a year apart?
APA and ALPA

Difference between APA and ALPA, you ask?

AFL-CIO

After the 9/11 act of war, Bush was supurb in the leading this country. On the other hand Bush's oil buddies are screwing us into the ground. Our jobs and our lifestyles are on the line with these outrageous fuel prices. THEY MUST COME DOWN or our recovery is toast. Point number two. Think about it, unions keep management, usually, from screwing the workers silly. Unions need manage ment to keep the paychecks coming in. A good balence and we can all keep our jobs.

Tony C,

The question was to provoke some thought. As a young CRAPer (Consevative Republican Airline Pilot) I posed a similar question about the APA PEB to my crashpad mate (Legislative Committee Chairman) who was trying to get me to vote for Gore. Needless to say some of the events surrounding the APA PEB made it clear that Clinton was not trying to screw labor and I am no longer a CRAPer.

Regarding APA versus ALPA I agree 100% about the AFL-CIO. I would be interested to hear you (A FedEx pilot) educate some folks about the differences in what a company union can do for you versus ALPA (AFL-CIO)

bpapa

Hey JonnyKnoxville, didn't you know it really is not Bush/Republicans screwing the Pilot's union, it's the pilot's themselves.....Each time a pilot group bends over, they're screwing the industry much more than Bush/Republican's can do.......

RICHO

It is the Republicans screwing pilots over which is fine with me...This just means that it is in our best interest as organized labor to vote democratic.

I see that you are/were in the military and I don't fault you for voting republican, it is in your best interest.

Simple as that.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back