Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ZeroThRUST

Notice of ASA MEC 94th Regular Meeting – October 4th – 14th, 2010

A Regular Session of the ASA MEC will be held in conjunction with the ALPA biennial Board of Directors meeting beginning Monday, October 4, 2010 at the following location:

ASA MEC Offices
100 Hartsfield Centre Parkway, Suite 450
Atlanta, GA 30354
(404) 209-8566

The MEC meeting will conclude Thursday, October 14, 2010 at:

Diplomat Hotel
3555 South Ocean Drive
Hollywood, FL 33019
(954) 602-6000

This is a nice beach resort conveniently located about half way between the FLL and MIA (South Beach) areas.

Our ALPA leadership deserves nothing but the best as they're looking out for us and our best interests.

The ASA MEC got to choose the location of the ALPA National meeting this year? That's incredible! I had no idea they had that must pull! Must be due to the merger.

Notice of ASA MEC 94th Regular Meeting – October 4th – 14th, 2010

A Regular Session of the ASA MEC will be held in conjunction with the ALPA biennial Board of Directors meeting beginning Monday, October 4, 2010 at the following location:

ASA MEC Offices
100 Hartsfield Centre Parkway, Suite 450
Atlanta, GA 30354
(404) 209-8566

The MEC meeting will conclude Thursday, October 14, 2010 at:

Diplomat Hotel
3555 South Ocean Drive
Hollywood, FL 33019
(954) 602-6000

This is a nice beach resort conveniently located about half way between the FLL and MIA (South Beach) areas.

Our ALPA leadership deserves nothing but the best as they're looking out for us and our best interests.

They are looking out for the interests of all those who tend to slice a bit once they hit the back nine.... I am very happy that my dues are now going toward a resort commoners cannot afford.

-Who should have to suffer the indignity of playing golf with average riff raff?

What happened to Vegas?

The Diplomat? I used to live about .5 south and used to see only celebrities there...

The Diplomat? I used to live about .5 south and used to see only celebrities there...

Maybe you'll see Capt Prater there between OCT4/OCT14th stuffing his throat pouch with Brazilian BBQ, poolside.

They got a nice one too:

wes1402ex.49030_lg_j.jpg

Maybe you'll see Capt Prater there between OCT4/OCT14th stuffing his throat pouch with Brazilian BBQ, poolside.

They got a nice one too:

wes1402ex.49030_lg_j.jpg

DOH merge between Gojet/Compass/Trans states..........is coming for you......

lets see if you have a job

They got a nice one too:

wes1402ex.49030_lg_j.jpg

All those ALPA people, their mustache hairs are going to clog the drains at the bottom on the pool.

What on ALPA's agenda for this year => How to outsource the rest of the industry and kill this career for good?

Latest resources

Back