• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA April magazine page 34....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The problem with that article about AWA is not one of those IDIOTS at AWA was wearing an ALPA pin on their tie! Amazing that ALPA even published those pictures.

Waborita said:
The problem with that article about AWA is not one of those IDIOTS at AWA was wearing an ALPA pin on their tie! Amazing that ALPA even published those pictures.

noticed that..... perhaps their volunteer work out weighs the lack of pin....

It's all good....

Captain Caucasian-"I would rather forget to wear my pants than to forget to wear my ALPA pin!"

Captain C.- You have ALPA National Potential young man! Grab Tony and Rez at the next BOD meeting for a indoctrination. After a few vigorous sessions with the ALPA Administrators your pants will become insignificant. Maybe a tattoo of Duane on your rump would persuade the ALPA fat cats that you deserve a National position. Just remember to center old Duane's portrait to authenticate it properly.

funny thing is, if capt. cauc., were to eventually make it on the national board... every alpa member, even those who b!tch about alpa, would benefit.
funny how that works.

If the lowly Capt. Caucasian became a member of the BOD he would be to tired to reason properly. The exhaustion from continually having to remove his trousers would have driven him to dementia. Nope Captain C. and his Hamas attitude would not fly in the long run with the silk sock Administrators at ALPA National. They look for fine characters like the Rat Cernan, he set the standard. His first visit at the D.C. office was with the tattoo, ALPA pin and no trousers eager for his first Indoc. When your Daddy passes the family kneepads down to the next generation Captain C. is already below Vmc with raising terrain ahead. Captain C. will not crack the ALPA National nut after Rat trail blazed a new standard with or without the trousers.

I am not really understanding the above post. It really confuses me.

But, in case you do not know, I am a former member of the ALPA BOD. I chose not to run again and I gave up my position of IAH FO Rep at CALALPA three weeks ago.

Every ALPA pilot should wear the ALPA pin. It shows support towards your fellow pilot. It shows that you are unified in making this profession the best that it can be. The pin tells us wether a pilot is with us, or against us. You can not have it both ways.

Also, ALPA has givin tremendous support to our negotiations for the past twenty months. If you want, you can give me a call and we could discuss what goes on at the BOD and everything else behind the scenes. I am sure you would find it enlightening. Please email me with your number and I will get back to you. Or, you can ask any CALEX pilot for it, they all know it.

Frats,
[email protected]

Capt. Caucasian said:
I am not really understanding the above post. It really confuses me.

But, in case you do not know, I am a former member of the ALPA BOD. I chose not to run again and I gave up my position of IAH FO Rep at CALALPA three weeks ago.

Every ALPA pilot should wear the ALPA pin. It shows support towards your fellow pilot. It shows that you are unified in making this profession the best that it can be. The pin tells us wether a pilot is with us, or against us. You can not have it both ways.

Pay no attention to Catbird - - it's his hobby in life to spew vitriol of any variety he can muster against ALPA and/or anyone who shows the least inclination to support the furthering of our profession. When he finds out he's been ragging on someone who has actually met Duane Woerth, I'm certain he'll soil his pants, or the chair where he sits nude composing his rants.

I wear my pin faithfully.

Thanks for serving !

>>>The pin tells us wether a pilot is with us, or against us.<<<

Am I the only one that finds this concept to be a wee bit extreme?

Okay, forget the "wee bit" part. Just plain extreme. :eek:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back