Aloha info. picketing today - 10/27

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dash8driver said:
Aloha pilots will be doing informational picketing at restaurant row in front of corporate HQ. Picketing will be done from 10am-2pm HST.

Come one, come all!

:)
We had a solid 1/3rd of the group show up. Out of 300 pilots (many of whom were working today) we had about 100 walking. PHOTOS HERE

I guess you are right TRASH8, I am not a "real pilot", it does take great skill to fly inbetween island, shooting approaches down to 8 miles visibility. That 4R or 8L approach would make me shake in my shoes if I had to do it.

I think a REALITY check is in order on your part. You think your spending at Wal Mart and it's likes, always looking for the cheapest product not caring where the product is manufactured is not going to have an effect on anything is pure stupidity. If you are content to live in a service driven economy then you are almost there.

Hugh Jordan, how dare you use the picture of the Duke and act like you are the old truth sayer of knowledge. If you would like I would be more than happy to discuss this matter in person, that is if you can break yourself from tearing it up at Braber's Point. Stop acting like a mainland barney, I bet you try to speak pidgeon just to fit in. That is almost as bad as a Wigger.

Wow, I am so proud of all those that picketed. If I lived the life of leisure I would have been out there, picketing with them side by side.

The wake up call came and the heads are coming out of the sand. I'm almost sorry I gave up so quickly!

about time said:
I guess you are right

what a sorry little man. i can see now that your shortage of intellect is in part due to your low reading and comprehension level.

you really should seek help. holding hard feelings over not being hired for this long is sure to be unhealthy. i dont know why you're so upset. you should be happy you're not in such an undeserving job. you should be excited you're a real pilot, in the real world.

isnt it about time you give JO his foot massage?

fool.

Hey, I heard about the "No Aloha, No Pilots" t-shirts.

Can I buy one?

English said:
Hey, I heard about the "No Aloha, No Pilots" t-shirts.

Can I buy one?

They are not for sale, but you can have one for free if you walk a few laps with us this weekend. We got a few boxes full of them in M/L/XL

Hey Trash8Driver, I will make sure I walk your resume in, DIRECTLTY to the trash can. Too bad it's not Mesa that I work for, now that would have been priceless. You will be singing a different tone when your wonderful 6 plane operation goes belly up. Please JO hire me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

You are a frinkin DULLARD!!!!!!

How do I post a picture on here? I got a good one of the NO PILOTS NO ALOHA Tees but I dont see any icon to click & upload... maybe i'll just change my avatar.

about time said:
Hey Trash8Driver, I will make sure I walk your resume in, DIRECTLTY to the trash can. Too bad it's not Mesa that I work for, now that would have been priceless. You will be singing a different tone when your wonderful 6 plane operation goes belly up. Please JO hire me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

You are a frinkin DULLARD!!!!!!

I was with Dash8driver today and he is no dullard. He is also the last person on Earth that will ever go blow JO for a job.

Latest resources

Back