Aloha info. picketing today - 10/27

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
about time said:
Hey Trash8Driver, I will make sure I walk your resume in, DIRECTLTY to the trash can. Too bad it's not Mesa that I work for, now that would have been priceless. You will be singing a different tone when your wonderful 6 plane operation goes belly up. Please JO hire me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

You are a frinkin DULLARD!!!!!!

haha.. good one. i dont think mcdonalds takes resumes, so thank you anyway.

would you like me to call the whaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance for you?

about time said:
Will see about that. Bills have to be paid!

I grew up on the street. I sure as hell aint afraid to go back to it. Its kind of a nice thought to go back to my roots. My bills are really the least of my concerns. They wont get paid anyway if AQ gets to outsource my flying or delete our work rules to 121 . Walk now or walk later, this way we walk with dignity. I refuse to go to work with a gun to my head. SHOOT ME NOW or put down the gun.

dash8 you look like a stud on the news!

Come on guys. If you had 9000 hours and were still flying an RJ, you'd be an asshole too.

Hugh Jorgan said:
9k hour ERJ driver telling us all how it is. :rolleyes:

And what's wrong with high-time RJ driver?

I spent 9 years at the "regionals' BY CHOICE. I made more money than my buddies who are Captains at ALOHA 7 of those 9 years. And I stayed because of the lifestyle I had... not for the money. I only chose to eventually move on because I expected that industrry to change, otherwise I would have been quite content "career-ing" it there.

Sure about time had it coming but if you guys are gonna' take pot-shots are RJ drivers I'm gonna take the same shots back at AQ interisland read: 737-200 steam guage) drivers that have never programmed "the box" before.

We're all pilots. Lets stick together and fight management/ bancruptcy attorneys/ new investors/ judges, etc..... not each other. If we stick together and support each other. The judges will fold. Nobody likes an angry mob. There is nothing in this world I am afraid of except an angry mob. If a judge shows up to court and is faced with pilots by the thousands that have drawn the line in the sand, he will be more apt to think twice about giving mgmt what they want. Right now, pilots are that "angry mob" and we've got to support each other and show a unified front. Regardless of the airline or equipment we fly.

Last edited:
islandhopper.
I grew up on the street. I sure as hell aint afraid to go back to it. Its kind of a nice thought to go back to my roots. My bills are really the least of my concerns. They wont get paid anyway if AQ gets to outsource my flying or delete our work rules to 121 . Walk now or walk later, this way we walk with dignity. I refuse to go to work with a gun to my head. SHOOT ME NOW or put down the gun.

I don not think the streets of Beverly Hills or Kahala qualify as the "8 mile" image you are trying to convey. Not worried about bills, must be nice to have that welfare mentalaity and let the rest of his tax payers carry you in life. Sounds to me like you are a "dead beat" like HughJordan AKA BIG WIGGA.

whymeworry? said:
And what's wrong with high-time RJ driver?

I spent 9 years at the "regionals' BY CHOICE. I made more money than my buddies who are Captains at ALOHA 7 of those 9 years. And I stayed because of the lifestyle I had... not for the money. I only chose to eventually move on because I expected that industrry to change, otherwise I would have been quite content "career-ing" it there.

Sure about time had it coming but if you guys are gonna' take pot-shots are RJ drivers I'm gonna take the same shots back at AQ interisland read: 737-200 steam guage) drivers that have never programmed "the box" before.

We're all pilots. Lets stick together and fight management/ bancruptcy attorneys/ new investors/ judges, etc..... not each other. If we stick together and support each other. The judges will fold. Nobody likes an angry mob. There is nothing in this world I am afraid of except an angry mob. If a judge shows up to court and is faced with pilots by the thousands that have drawn the line in the sand, he will be more apt to think twice about giving mgmt what they want. Right now, pilots are that "angry mob" and we've got to support each other and show a unified front. Regardless of the airline or equipment we fly.

Solidarity and unity are the key. Guys like what's his name are what's wrong with this industry. Any time a pension is terminated, a pay scale is cut, or work rules are slashed, it should pi$$ us all off. There is nothing worse than a guy who is happy at another pilot's misfortune. I don't care if you fly RJ's, or the space shuttle, we are all in this together, and the sooner everyone realizes it, the better.

I truly wish all of the AQ guys the best of luck. Keep your heads up, and hopefully things will work out.

Last edited:
about time said:
islandhopper.

I don not think the streets of Beverly Hills or Kahala qualify as the "8 mile" image you are trying to convey. Not worried about bills, must be nice to have that welfare mentalaity and let the rest of his tax payers carry you in life. Sounds to me like you are a "dead beat" like HughJordan AKA BIG WIGGA.

i refer you to the link on the bottom of dash8's sig. I won't even bother to answer your post. Aloha!

Latest resources

Back