Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freight Dog

Updated at 4:36 p.m., Thursday, March 20, 2008
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+2]Aloha Airlines files for bankruptcy[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana][SIZE=-2][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana]Advertiser Staff[/FONT][/SIZE]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Aloha Airlines filed for bankruptcy protection today for the second time in just over three years.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]The state's No. 2 carrier filed for Chapter 11 reorganization with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Honolulu. Aloha has been hurt recently by low-interisland airfares and high fuel costs.[/FONT]

Good luck, Aloha pilots. And may Orenstein burn in hell!!!

Thanks for all the good words guys. Lord knows, Johnny O might end up with our ops cert. How fun could that be ;0) He's always wanted a 737 cert. I just can't believe our savior backed down to this yayhoo.....

This is gonna make the investors hate JO more than they already do. Didn't United buy a stake in Aloha?

Today may truly suck at Aloha but talk to us again in October ***********************************!

Johnny O is a fukin fag!

Up yours ***********************************!

I heard about the BK 2 hours and 20 minutes ago I am on my 6th corona right now.

Latest resources

Back