• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALoha air cargo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tell that to all the tradesmen here in the western U.S. They paid their dues and are unemployed because someone will work for sub-standard wages and boy are the Bosses willing to hire them. But I'M sure the QOL is better then where their last job was located.

Aloha Island Cargo went out of seniority with the AQ ALPA pilots. They are nothing more than a union buster that good old alpa allowed. Aloha Cargo is a scab operator. Stay out of it.

ALPA didnt allow it... The judge threw out the entire contract.. How is that ALPAs fault??? ALPA can be run down for many things ,but not that...

ALPA didnt allow it... The judge threw out the entire contract.. How is that ALPAs fault??? ALPA can be run down for many things ,but not that...

ALPA doesn't do ******************** for anybody except tax your pay check.

Wait... I take that back. They did help Mesa pilots with their "fly for free" contracts that enabled them to bring the industry to a new low.

Probably very old news, but just noticed that Aloha Air Cargo started using Saab 340s. Nice to see some growth. Makes sense because it opens up new markets in the islands and Saabs can be used when the 737s can't be filled.

Are the pay scales on the 737s still the same as mentioned on the previous pages? Sorry, but how can people afford to live in expensive Hawaii on the newbie pay? Certainly need dual incomes if you have a spouse. I suspect the Saab wages are even lower..........

Latest resources

Back