• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Almost all Regional Pilots are Seriously Fatigued.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea right, any reasonable person realizes your last sentence "I have no dog in this flight" is on par with the lies of Tiger Woods. You would like to go down in flames in your pathetic karma deserved career for being such a prick to the chance of this career being better in the future. You are the dog, the little purse dog your management team just loves to string along to treat pilots like numbers versus valuables. You would just wither in front of real professionals like Sulley. And wither even more in the face of people deeply affected by trash conditions people like yourself have promoted. I find it impossible to have a logical discussion who has yet to retract or apologize for direct FAR violations in suggesting a PIC should never challenge a MEL among other idiotic suggestions on here.

Very professional response.

I believe the EU rules are a great start. On the same token, having commuted much of my career, I was more tired from commuting than from the schedules. ALPO never wants to talk about that.
I'll never commute again.

Don't commute.

code share?

It was the best regional. But at the end of the day, it was STILL a regional.
I thought a regional was an airline that had a code-share with another air carriers name on their airplanes, wasn't indepentence a LCL?

I thought a regional was an airline that had a code-share with another air carriers name on their airplanes, wasn't indepentence a LCL?

I don't ever uses wikipedia a credible source, but they get most of it correct;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Coast_Airlines

Atlantic Coast Airlines d.b.a United Express, d.b.a. Delta Connection. Atlantic Coast Jet d.b.a Delta Connection. A regional airline.

Latest resources

Back