• Watchers 10

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
chperplt said:
You're right... The pay isn't stellar. But, things are improving as the company grows and the pay will continue to increase.

Hmmm.......sounds like the same thing newbies at regionals are saying, right before you jump all over their asses for being the downfall of the industry. Seems you are no different, just at a slightly higher level (only slightly 'cause well, its Allegiant).

A person's or employers worth is not simply rated by how much you pay or make per hour..

Isn't it time you go back to sleeping with your sister?? Or is it your dog this month?

(
crashpad said:
$80/hr on an MD80 as Captain after 3 years is not industry standard even at the feeders. How sad, how very, very sad.

That is not only sad, but disgraceful that ANYONE would stoop to such a low level as to fly an MD80 for $80/hr. It should be $180/hr. It's also amazing to see how Allegiant pilots will defend the airline instead of saying what it really is, a scumbag, bottom feeding operation. And for their jewish newhire, he gets instand ego satisfaction in flying a BIG (relative term, as an MD-80 is not really that big of a jet) jet for peanuts.

410 Dude, that is the most classless profile I've ever seen.

410dude said:
(

That is not only sad, but disgraceful that ANYONE would stoop to such a low level as to fly an MD80 for $80/hr. It should be $180/hr. It's also amazing to see how Allegiant pilots will defend the airline instead of saying what it really is, a scumbag, bottom feeding operation. And for their jewish newhire, he gets instand ego satisfaction in flying a BIG (relative term, as an MD-80 is not really that big of a jet) jet for peanuts.

What is disgraceful is flying a 70 seat RJ for $20 an hour. There are no $180 an hour MD-80 jobs out there. Sad but that is the state of the industry. So the options are unemployment or $80 hr MD-80. I would take the MD-80 if I had to.

Last edited:
Boeing747Driver said:
What is disgraceful is flying a 70 seat RJ for $20 an hour. There are no $180 an hour MD-80 jobs out there. Sad but that is the state of the industry. So the options are unemployment or $80 hr MD-80. I would take the MD-80 if I had to.

You are right about the no MD80 jobs for $180/hr. But there is a 727-100 job that pays $190/hr!!! That's what I want to strive for!!!!

The Flight Info Anti-Semite 410dude said:
And for their jewish newhire, he gets instand ego satisfaction in flying a BIG (relative term, as an MD-80 is not really that big of a jet) jet for peanuts

Is your problem with being Jewish or that I'm flying out of my home airport with little to no overnights and I have an outstanding quality of life?

If it's the former, why don't you tell me where you live and we can have a chat about Anti-Semitism. I'd be glad to school you in how we Jewish people deal with people like you.

410 Dude is just a flamebaiter.

All the signs are there. The <1000 Hours, The references to the PCL CRJ Crash, The picture of some pre-pubescent looking kid.

Don't buy into it.

Latest resources

Back