• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant upgrades FO while still in new hire training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've never met you but remember your posts from the old AAPAG board. You seemed to like to always take the contrarian view to get people riled up. Maybe instead of calling all of us "whiners", consider that many of us are involved in the union and are attempting to make life for us (and you) better at this company. Maybe you should be thankful that everyone doesn't share your "I'm just so glad to have a job" attitude because if they did, you'd be making $61/hr slinging that Airbus around.

Right. I'll shut up now. Keep posting personal info of anyone with a different opinion. If you think that was fair or justified then I don't support your position and your credibility is in question.

I don't even agree with you on my opinion on the old boards. Like I said, i post on here once or twice a year. I'll stand by my whiners comment because the only negative things posted on here are from a few allegiant employees who seem like they are trying to put out a negative vibe to the public. Is this what the union has worked so hard for?

Really not a big deal to upgrade on the aircraft even if he hasn't flown it.
At a previous airline of mine guys went to the left seat of each new aircraft the company picked up.
402 captain to DC3 captain to Falcon captain to 727 captain. No right seat at all.

Really not a big deal to upgrade on the aircraft even if he hasn't flown it.
At a previous airline of mine guys went to the left seat of each new aircraft the company picked up.
402 captain to DC3 captain to Falcon captain to 727 captain. No right seat at all.

You guys are dangerous!

....ice...... Man:laugh:

Allegiant pilots are the biggest whiners. Mr. Wu...if you don't work at AAY (I think you do) then why do you care? I've been here for 10 years and have noticed that we are our own worst enemies. Whining about no upgrades and now that we are everyone is complaining that a new hire was awarded a captain spot. No mention about seat locks in the airbus for a few FOs or that the rest may be holding out for the Bus. And no mention that we don't just hire low time 25 year old wonder boy RJ pilots but older and experienced guys who have time in type and various other heavy experience.
SO WHAT? No big deal, move on. Daytona flyer, get a FRICKIN life. You are on here non stop bashing the company you work for. You have a definate problem. Unhappy life? Wife leave you because you spend so much time on FI? Unbelievable.

What are you babbling about? I think I've posted maybe a dozen times over the past 2 1/2 YEARS and most of those posts weren't concerning Allegiant.
This problem with so many FOs bypassing upgrade is a valid concern. And no, they aren't "holding out for the Airbus"... Those upgrades are going rather junior too. I can't comprehend how you don't agree this is a problem, you must not understand the issue.

Last edited:
So, this threads about two weeks old... Is this guy a line check airman by now?

I can enjoy work and go home. When I'm home I forget about it all together and enjoy life.

And you are part of the problem. If everyone were to enjoy their job, go home, and not worry about, things will never get any better than what they are now.

A lot of people are working very hard to make things better. You need to take your blinders off, and see what's really going on at Allegiant. It ain't all wine and roses, and it won't get any better with your attitude.

Latest resources

Back