• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Travel says 1Q profit to top Street view

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Judging by the picture in your avatar you are the type of guy who is willing to bend over and take it from anyone who claims to be an all knowing CEO. Just breaking 6 digits doesn't sound bad to you because that is all your worth. Have some respect for this countries leader you fracking tool bag.

Word...

Yeah the troops are coming home in 12 months--never hear about that? Balance the budget line by line- 3 times he made that promise-pork that congress never read ? How much pork? WE run auto industry, he wants to run the healthcare indust.,we running the banking industry=Can you say welcome to FRANCE?

He is upsat about how we get information from people that CUT AMERICANS heads OFF on video, we pour water in their face, and put insects in a small room with them= AMERICA WAKE UP !!

Judging by the picture in your avatar you are the type of guy who is willing to bend over and take it from anyone who claims to be an all knowing CEO. Just breaking 6 digits doesn't sound bad to you because that is all your worth. Have some respect for this countries leader you fracking tool bag.
Just like you showed Bush? F**k You!

Bush didn't deserve any with the pathetic job he did....we're up sh*t creek now thanks to the last 8 years. I hope he chokes on another pretzel

On a lighter note, great job Allegiant. Hope that profit sharing works out for you guys with all of the success you guys are having.

Last edited:
Bush was a f*cktard but I believe Cheney and his cronies had quite a bit more to do with this country's hardships. IMO.

As for Allegiant, they make money because:

They fly POS MD-80 series aircraft because they buy them outright for cheap cheap. Therefore no lease payments.

(We all know what happened to Value scab NOW AAI.) They did something similar buying POS DC-9's. Yet the ignorant public bought tickets because they have no clue they are going to fly in an antequated airplane for a few bucks less. The public is so cheap and f*ckin stupid. Therefore as long as the public remain ignorant and stupid, the sky is the limit. God forbid one becomes a smoking hole and the blame was something mechanical.

They do not pay their pilots sh*t. Some even say since they make 6 figures as a 3 yr captain it's ok. So dumb@ss pilots that think that way tend to save the company money too.

They have no RONS. Only day trips.

I had a Captain in a crash pad in FL and he said that sometimes they rent them a car so HE can drive from TPA to FLL to start his trip.

They probably don't pay their FA's anything either.

My rant over.

Bush was a f*cktard but I believe Cheney and his cronies had quite a bit more to do with this country's hardships. IMO.

They fly POS MD-80 series aircraft because they buy them outright for cheap cheap. Therefore no lease payments.

(We all know what happened to Value scab NOW AAI.) They did something similar buying POS DC-9's. Yet the ignorant public bought tickets because they have no clue they are going to fly in an antequated airplane for a few bucks less. The public is so cheap and f*ckin stupid. Therefore as long as the public remain ignorant and stupid, the sky is the limit. God forbid one becomes a smoking hole and the blame was something mechanical.

They do not pay their pilots sh*t. Some even say since they make 6 figures as a 3 yr captain it's ok. So dumb@ss pilots that think that way tend to save the company money too.

I had a Captain in a crash pad in FL and he said that sometimes they rent them a car so HE can drive from TPA to FLL to start his trip.

My rant over.

Speaking of ignorant and stupid........

My rant over.

You might be a little easier to understand if you spit out that there chewin tobacco before you start to talk...

HAHAHA!! Now I am getting the pro-Allegiant feedback. I am sure that Sh*thole of an airline was your first choice to work for.

My rant over.

American and Delta have a heck of a lot more of those POS MD-80's that you speak of. Guess their passengers are just as ignorant.

Latest resources

Back