Allegiant sub charters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's a fact not a rumor.

Three flights just this week moved by outsourced pilots. No open time offered for our pilots to do it.

I always knew it would get uglier the closer we got to a strike. But even I'm amazed at the things happening now.

Several pilots given TDY after bids closed. It's whatever they want to do whenever they want to do it.

As a senior line pilot, I think everyone has put their resumes out including myself. I never thought I would put my resumes out but this place is below standards of your average regional. There is no quality of life. You can look forward to 10-13 days off a month. Pay & benefits will always be below standards. Don't apply here unless you need jet time.

I think we're all eagerly awaiting the day the majors finally hire all of the military pilots and remember that there's a whole airline full of us flying the same equipment already. Seems to me if I was in management at AA/United/Delta I would hire almost exclusively from LCCs to hurt the competition.

It's free experience and it enhances your revenue... yet military guys get multiple offers while we sit on the sidelines.

Last edited:
I think we're all eagerly awaiting the day the majors finally hire all of the military pilots and remember that there's a whole airline full of us flying the same equipment already. Seems to me if I was in management at AA/United/Delta I would hire almost exclusively from LCCs to hurt the competition.

It's free experience and it enhances your revenue... yet military guys get multiple offers while we sit on the sidelines.

Where's the "like" button when you need it?

Latest resources

Back