• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Striking?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not arguing whether the strategy is sound, we will find out soon enough. I'm simply refuting the accuracy of your original statement. "United Industrial Workers of Seafarers vs. Board of Trustees" is in fact a case in which a lawful strike was conducted without NMB approval to restore Status Quo. Whether YOU think it is applicable is immaterial.

Nice to see that the 80 for 80 days are over, but the Trucksters haven't proven themselves to be the sharpest knives in the drawer. Good luck though.

Allegiant's management is greedy and clueless. Pilots can make a lot more money elsewhere. With the majors hiring, I would be surprised if Allegiant can find enough pilots to fill classes given its reputation. At one point Allegiant had a decent reputation as a good place to work but that has changed substantially.

Good luck to all pilots involved!

Last word I've heard is they had trouble filling the last two classes. The word is out and it's only going to grow.

No, Allegiant Teamsters is still bound by the TRO the NMB has nothing to do with that.....they were merely saying their spokesperson who said we couldn't strike was misquoted. The NMB doesn't get inolved 'till they decide on the release from negotiations proffer.

Last edited:
According to APC forums, G4 has no trouble attracting the interest of regional guys, who even after being told both sides of the story say, "It's got to be better than were I'm at," and who still believe the myth G4 pilots are home every night. I don't know if this is translating into full classes or not, but there diffently pilots inquiring about the place.

Latest resources

Back