Allegiant Mins?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SEVEN

I already did a search and can't find the actual minimums. Do you need an ATP and what are the total time req. Thanks.

I don't know there mins but I do know that they are not hiring until possibly this fall unless something changes.

I'm not sure if there are "published mins" but I believe the unofficial numbers are somewhere around 3000TT, an ATP, and some Turbine PIC. Everyone in my class had ~1000 turbine PIC. Exceptions have been, and no-doubt, will continue to be made.

A typical class of 12 will have about 6 regional types, 4 furloughees, and 2 "other" be it jet-freight, or corporate.

No one knows exactly when AAY will hire again. The SFB CP told me the other day that the company will hire 50 by years end. I personally don't know how they will pull that off unless they start this summer, but the system CP told me a month ago "fall". Once it does begin though, I assume it will be constant for around a year.

Just so some don't get discouraged by the possible PIC requirement.....I got hired here in late '04 with around 3400 total and the only PIC I had was about 400 flight instructor. 0 turbine PIC. I did however have about 2000 jet. I have heard from some it is a either/or with turbine PIC/or jet time. As Otto has said, I have heard the same 40-50 more newhires this year starting ~ Sept timeframe. Good luck all!

Active internet and flight info users are encouraged to apply.

A close friend of mine was hired there within the last year with zero turbine PIC. His TT was around 4000 with about 2500 SIC turbine.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back