• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant bennies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
APC says Allegiant is accepting resumes..any truth to that?

Also what are the junior bases? Any chance for new hires to get a Fl. base off the bat?

I've got a great job now, one that I thought would end at retirement in 30+yrs...But I want to have some options in case of bad news later this summer. I would love the idea of out-and-backs if I lost my current gig...

Also, what is the ins. premium for a family of 3 (me, wife, and kid)... I think it was $128 a paycheck..according to an earlier post...that's a bit high but definitely better than the alternative.

Thanks..

Don't worry about ZED fares on other airlines. Making less than $50k a year as a copilot, you won't be able to afford to go anywhere anyway.

Don't worry about ZED fares on other airlines. Making less than $50k a year as a copilot, you won't be able to afford to go anywhere anyway.

.......as a first year First Officer at the majority of major and legacy carriers. You forgot that part

Just curious. What are the most junior bases? How realistic would LAS or LAX be right off the bat for a newhire?

Just curious. What are the most junior bases? How realistic would LAS or LAX be right off the bat for a newhire?

This one is hard to say. If we hire in the fall, that means we would upgrade in the fall as well. 40 new hires might make for 20 first officers upgrading to captain. With so many bases odds are vacancies would be left at many of them with the upgrades. It is hard to say who will take upgrade on the first try now.

Let's try it another way. Can anyone list (just estimate) the most senior to the least senior pilot domiciles at Allegiant? Which would be impossible to get as a newhire and which would be very possible if interested?

Thanks

Hi!

If I were hired by Allegiant, as a first year FO on the crap pay, at the obviously crap airline, in your opinion, my CEO and kids would be flying ALL OVER N. America and Europe. I'd guess almost twice a month, more some months.

I would also be commuting, which isn't as good as living in base, but, on the other hand, I don't think any of the trips my first year would last for 165 days.

cliff
NBO

Is Richard Cranium...I mean Mike D' still there :puke:

Latest resources

Back