• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

allegiant air J/S

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A friend of mine. who works there, once told me that if Allegiant ever unionized the owner would sell the place. Is this still said?

Nope, he can't sell it. He can sell his shares and make about a quarter of a billion dollars in profit. Then our president would take over and we'd probably get better pay and benefits because he's young, has a long career ahead to make money and understands the value of investing in your skilled employees. I'd be okay with that.

Back to the thread about J/S... People should know that Allegiant flight attendants are routinely asked to jumpseat on other carriers for company related travel. It probably wouldn't hurt to ask Allegiant FA jumpseaters why they are traveling if they ask for a ride.

Back to the thread about J/S... People should know that Allegiant flight attendants are routinely asked to jumpseat on other carriers for company related travel. It probably wouldn't hurt to ask Allegiant FA jumpseaters why they are traveling if they ask for a ride.

Were did you get that info from? I've never heard of that. The F/A's have limited j/s agreements anyway. Not true.

That's a load of bull.

I also heard that the "pork" in Pork Ramen is not actually pork, it's bits of children. :erm:

Trust me, my statement is MUCH more true than yours.

I also heard that the "pork" in Pork Ramen is not actually pork, it's bits of children. :erm:

Trust me, my statement is MUCH more true than yours.

The other part of it is that they also try to get as many cokes and other drinks they can fit in their bag while jumpseating and then resell it on Allegiant flights that they work later that day.

(no not really)

Brother your just very bitter towards Allegaint for some reason. I use to use NWA to get to Dallas for training instead of going on SWA. They would just keep asking me the same question ( why doesn't SWA pay for your transportation to training) .

Second of all, who do you think you are the j/s Gestapo , making sure everyone is OK to j/s with your views?

I sure am glad I drive to work :)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back