• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Air grounds planes for inspection, delays flights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd be curious to see avg age of MD-80 fleet, though (I have a feeling your A-319s and 757s are skewing #s a little)

BTW- I'm not necessarily pointing this out in a disparaging manner; you fill airplanes with a very specific segment of the market and have been quite profitable as a result. My 6.25-yr-old airline is just now realizing sustained profitability (and is just now figuring out how to fill airplanes with a decent load factor/yield mix).

I'd be curious to see avg age of MD-80 fleet, though (I have a feeling your A-319s and 757s are skewing #s a little)

BTW- I'm not necessarily pointing this out in a disparaging manner; you fill airplanes with a very specific segment of the market and have been quite profitable as a result. My 6.25-yr-old airline is just now realizing sustained profitability (and is just now figuring out how to fill airplanes with a decent load factor/yield mix).

Pretty easy information to source if you are curious. While you are at it take a look at the average fleet age for American and Delta's MD's.

Will the recent shutdown of the entire training department cause people to dequalify and if so, who will cover the flying?

Latest resources

Back