Allegiant 3Q results in 16.5% operating margin and $13.8 million profit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
www.allegiantpilotsforaunion.com

There are a lot of good people here trying to turn things around for the pilots. (and a LOT of support)

Don't judge all of us by the few senior loosers happy to fly for regional wages. They are in the EXTREME minority.

Instead of BASHING, how about words of encouragement? Those of us who work here are QUITE aware of the disparity. Many of us are embarrassed about it and we're NOT sitting on our hands.

....and spare us the lecture about why we came here in the first place. If you are a professional pilot you know sometimes you have to take what you can get.

Last edited:
The difference is JB has a CEO who voluntarily decided to clean house in the management department and make the airline a good place to work for the pilots.

If the stuff you are smoking doesn't show up on a drug test, I'd really like some!

If the stuff you are smoking doesn't show up on a drug test, I'd really like some!

You're a fool! The JetBlue CEO chose to give the pilots pay raises and better work rules. He also shook up middle management. He didn't have to, they already voted down the union.

AAY has management with a history of underpaying their pilots. ValuJet, Westjet...
ValuJet was paying $60/hr back in the days when Delta and United were paying FO's $200/hr.

Last edited:
I'll take that as a compliment based on yor thinking and apparent lack of insight!
I'm not the one who enjoys being called a fool; and you claim that I'm the one with lack of insight.

If you think I'm wrong, why not explain your wisdom of "thinking and insight". You're real big on insulting others without offering any alternative information. Fool!

Dear Df,

I have neither the time nor the inclination to reiterate the twist and turns in why the Jetblue pilots got a raise, but if you want to believe it was because Mr. Barger did it out of kindness of his heart, then so be it

Dear Df,

I have neither the time nor the inclination to reiterate the twist and turns in why the Jetblue pilots got a raise, but if you want to believe it was because Mr. Barger did it out of kindness of his heart, then so be it

...but you have the time and inclination to come on here and post drivel each and every day?

You're a fool! The JetBlue CEO chose to give the pilots pay raises and better work rules.

Now that's funny!

Apparently the CEO's retard brother actually approved the raises (that were presented by pilot committees) without approval from the BOD. Mike B -- we salute you!

Dear Df,

Absolutely not! JetBlue's CEO chose to give the pilots pay raises and better work rules rather than have a union on property. He also chose to rearrange company management to better serve the needs of his employees and again avoid a union on property.
Fortunately he kept his word because the pilots had already voted down the union before the pay raises were given. If he had changed his mind, it would have delayed a new union vote for at least another year and been a waste of a lot of hard work by the union organizers.

You'd better hope he doesn't change his mind again.

Last edited:
You're funny when you're all crazy like that.

Since when did JB do anything to middle management?

Latest resources

Back