• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

All Flex (One Sky) Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is disgusting. You are attempting to out members by their real names in order to threaten and intimidate them. This is a blatant violation of the terms of service of this board. Remove this and your other posts immediately.

Nah. I talked to him this morning. His words were if they want to think it's him, he's already got a target on his back so let him have his fun. Considering he's currently on a rotation flying his ass off, it would be fun to try to have the company prove he was posting from their own cockpits and wifi.

So with his permission, leave it. It just exposes how desperate and thugly their side is. It also prove there is no such thing as a neutral party (as FLFLYR1 claims) anymore. Those who claim it are just snakes in the grass at this point.

Nice try although I don't consider it an insult. Between him and the rest of the guys doing the heavy lifting we'd be up a creek if it weren't for them. If you think that makes those guys bitter maybe the fact you just admitted you do nothing to help your fellow pilots is part of the reason. Takers all. You'll take whatever you can get from either side and in my book that almost makes you worse than FW.

The "close to 100 PRIA requests" comes from DL himself. If you doubt it why don't you call and ask him yourself.

The statements aren't threats. It is the reality of a highly organized industry. If you want to gamble, have at it. I sincerely hope you get what you deserve, whatever that ends up looking like.

Same to u. I appreciate it and I will call because I had no idea that’s what the numbers actually looked like. I appreciate the info

Same to u. I appreciate it and I will call because I had no idea that’s what the numbers actually looked like. I appreciate the info

I can confirm the information regarding PRIA via an office contact different than the one mentioned.

I've also talked to 1/2 dozen who are interviewing later this month. I'm not a popular guy. If I'm hearing it I'm guessing it represents a fraction of the reality.

I believe someone else on this board said it perfectly. This is lose-lose for Kenn Ricci. Either the union stays or he loses a significant portion of good pilots he can't afford to lose.

The kicker? Even if the union stays, this scorched earth policy of the decert campaign might end up blowing attrition out of the water even if the union stays.

Maybe this is reason people like Warren Buffet laugh when they hear DAC is going after market share. Mr. Buffet might not like unions either but he sure knows not to bite off his nose to spite his face.

Latest resources

Back