All ATP's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dangerkitty said:
Why does everyone call them ALL ATP's when that is not there name? It is just ATP, which stands for Airline Transport Professionals. I know there phone number is 1-800-ALL-ATPS and their website is www.allstps.com but that is not there name. That is not what they go by.

Sorry for the comment but this has always bugged me.

lol i'm glad you said it because it always bothers me too, and i never even went to the school.

ALL ATPS!!!!!

ALL ATPS!!!!!

If you have the money and want to knock it out fast, do it. You'll spend 3 days getting yourself ready, but it is a rather easy checkride. For me the hardest part was flying a light twin again after about 4 years and getting comfortable in it, and using the Garmin the way the examiner wants you to. I've flown many GPSs but never a 430. FYI, you are not gauranteed to pass your exam, a woman right before me got a pink slip for going low on a single engine ILS and staying there below mins...from what I heard later.

ALL ATPS!!!!!

ALL ATPS!!!!!

I remember seeing plenty of pink slips at Sheble Aviation as well. They'd pink slip someone and then hours later that person would go take the check ride again. If DPEs don't give a certain % of pink slips the FAA gets suspicious b/c they know the law of avarages applies to check ride pass/fail rates.

I did mine right after I got my furlough letter from Flyi and took some sick time to do it. Was very easy. Things came at me in slow motion after flying the Dojet & CRJ for several years. If you have an extra afternoon, get your FE written done as well. Mention FLYI, they may still give you the discount.

Went to both Shebles and ATP. Shebles for the multi and ATP in PHX for the ATP. Both are great places. I would say that Shebles was the easeist of the two, but both places are better then thoes other flight schools that just string you along... getting more and more money out of you. Jsut know the small pack of info they send you befor hand. Be careful of that 430 though. I made a small mistake programing it that would have cost me a pink slip, but noticed it just in time. The examiner laughed at the end saying that he didn't think I noticed it and was glad that I fixed it ... Cuz he WOULD fail me for it.

Completed the CFI program in Atlanta there a little while back......definetely a time saver compared to other Flt. schools I called......They sent all study materials about three weeks prior to my class date and I was sent to Florida for all of my checkrides.....not a baddeal for a little over 5 Grand....I would recommend getting yourself a little bit of time in the Seneca before your class date if your doing the CFI program.....as your expected to show profiency in a short span of time...Good Luck!

I did my MEI at Dallas Arlington with ATP. I got the packet online on a Sunday, two training flights on Monday with some time in the sim. Showed up at 7:30 on Tuesday AM and took the ride. It's not a garunteed pass, but they usually do know the ride. The examiner was fairly forgiving, but he did bust an ATP ride right after me for busting mins. Unless you are one of their professional track students you do kind of go by the way side unless you try to fit in. Good prep just a little unorganized. Overall good organization...Not just a pay and get your cert place.

Did my ATP at the PWK local outside of Chicago back in 2000. For a quick rating I highly recommend ALL ATP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back