All ASA 50s going to MEM Base?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I will SH!t a pink elephant!

Can u imagine 500+ pilots and FA's all trying to commute from ATL to MEM???

What a fiasco!

Btw. Who is goi g to fly these props?

I will SH!t a pink elephant!

Can u imagine 500+ pilots and FA's all trying to commute from ATL to MEM???

What a fiasco!

Btw. Who is goi g to fly these props?

No one would be able to show up for work. The whole thing would crumble. not to mention, many pilots would leave ASA. With hiring already beginning, this would kill staffing and the airline. Bad timing. And delta needs to cut the crap.

Why not keep ASA in ATL and Pinnacle/Mesaba in MEM? I don't understand why everything must always be difficult. As it is with ASA flying in MEM we (9E) displaced 50 crews to DTW which makes MEM-DTW a rough commute. It's not anything against ASA, but a real "WTH" to DL.

No one would be able to show up for work. The whole thing would crumble. not to mention, many pilots would leave ASA. With hiring already beginning, this would kill staffing and the airline. Bad timing. And delta needs to cut the crap.

They'd want that to happen genius. Too many senior pilots at Acey. Take down ATL, ya take down the seniority

Why not keep ASA in ATL and Pinnacle/Mesaba in MEM? I don't understand why everything must always be difficult. As it is with ASA flying in MEM we (9E) displaced 50 crews to DTW which makes MEM-DTW a rough commute. It's not anything against ASA, but a real "WTH" to DL.

Supply chain management

It's always been doom and gloom at ASA. Remember, 4-5 years ago, before the contract? "ASA is shutting their doors", "don't come to work here," ...etc, etc. But look at us now: we make more per hour than Comair, ACA and Skybus combined!

They'd want that to happen genius. Too many senior pilots at Acey. Take down ATL, ya take down the seniority

This shouldn't come as a stroke of genius, but downsizing ATL won't break the senior pilots. Particularly, it won't break the senior guys who live in base.

The Saabs are going to come in ATL more than likely, now that they've said they're all staying, and Delta will reshuffle the schedule to put ASA on routes out of other hubs, perhaps to compensate for Saabs being pulled off other routes.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back