• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

All ASA 50s going to MEM Base?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Look on the bright side, Jumpin' Joe can perfect his Elvis impersonation.

Or better yet, replaced by mainline aircraft.

I seriously doubt you will see Maddogs and Airbuses replacing 50 seaters to VLD, ABY, CHA, DHN, GTR, etc....Keep dreaming.....:laugh:

In the words of Bugs Bunny, " what a gull-a-bull".

Somebody supposedly in the know on airliners.net posted this last week and I thought nothing of it because I hadn't heard a peep about on here or APC but now that this rumor has come to light it might have some connection...

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial]Big Shake Up Coming To ATL DCI OPS (Rumor)

[/FONT][FONT=ARIAL,]The word right now is that there is a possible shake-up on it's way for Delta's largest DCI operator in Atlanta. Apparently, they (DL) hasn't been to impressed/happy with EV's performance over the past few months. MTC delays and cancellations has been on a steady rise with the dispatch reliability of the CR7s going down the toilet (let's not even talk about the 200s). Many, many delays and cancellations due to crew scheduling issues. If they aren't late due to an F/A(s) they're late due no flight deck crew (1 or both). It's gotten so bad, ASA recently fired the guy that does the numbers for crew staffing numbers. What's been put out as of late to recruiting has been WAY off.

The thing with ASA as long as i've been dealing with them, all they care about in the end is the completion factor. Well, from what i'm hearing, DL's had about enough of them and all their "problems" and may pull the performance card. Something they've never done to the red headed step-child that is EV.
[/FONT]

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-f...=5091619&searchid=5097329&s=ATL+DCI#ID5097329

I seriously doubt you will see Maddogs and Airbuses replacing 50 seaters to VLD, ABY, CHA, DHN, GTR, etc....Keep dreaming.....:laugh:

Dreaming??????.............I don't even know where those god forsaken places are! I'm guessing they have a large concentration of Waffle Houses per capitia. Enjoy those cities Joe. I got 2 words for you......smothered and covered.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back