ALGT makes Bank...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

anewunion

Allegiant made a cool 25% profit margin. (about 38 Mil) on 143 Mill net Rev. The profits are all in the ancillary revenues. It's crazy how you make only 65 bucks on each ticket, but take an extra 35 dollars per pax on the extras. It's all about the beef jerky...

P.S ( It's time to have another Wing House meeting in SFB. )

Of course you can make money when your crew costs are 2/3rds everyone else's. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Of course you can make money when your crew costs are 2/3rds everyone else's. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Still waiting on that PM with your name.. Your fellow crew members would like to know who's calling them names. I guess you're only man enough to spout off on here..

Truth hurts, doesn't it? But I guess you recognize you're only WORTH 2/3rds of what a legacy pilot makes.

But you think you hit the lottery going from Scenic to an MD-80.

Last edited:
But you think you hit the lottery going from Scenic to an MD-80.

That's pretty funny!

I think all the AAY pilots know their payscale is awful. I also think that they're trying to change it.

In the meantime, don't you have other worries to think about besides AAY pilot pay? I get a laugh at how caustic you are towards AAY pilots. You're angry and you like it! You are a modern day Don Quixote chasing an imaginary dragon only to have his assed kick by a windmill.

I guess the AAY pilots are directly responsible for the 60 current furloughs, the 54 planned furloughs and the 28 Captain downgrades at your airline. Gee, your super duper paradigm Alaska pay rates are really gonna help them out now aren't they...

No, but pilots who fly for non-Union companies at 2/3rds our pay rate exert downward pressure on ALL our wages. Don't believe it? Ask a UAL or USAir where their current narrowbody pay rate came from. It was the jetBlue pay rate awarded to them by the bankruptcy court judge.

Its called cause and effect.

Latest resources

Back