• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska to accelerate MD-80 retirement.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They're actively spending money on ETOPS in ANC. When this company parts with a cent, it's a done deal.

ferlo said:
They're actively spending money on ETOPS in ANC. When this company parts with a cent, it's a done deal.

ETOPS could just be for the Cancun trips. Who knows. But I agree nothing here is a done deal until it is done. One thing is certain, not one airline that flys to Hawaii makes money.

One thing is certain, not one airline that flys to Hawaii makes money.

Not trying to stir the pot, but most airlines only have Hawaii as a mileage plan perk. "Come fly us, earn our miles, and we'll take you to Hawaii on those miles!"

I don't believe anything around here until it actually happens...Illusion 2010 is an example.

When is American going to buy us??? I'm still waiting for that rumour to come true. Its been around since the 80's...

Buschpilot said:
Not trying to stir the pot, but most airlines only have Hawaii as a mileage plan perk. "Come fly us, earn our miles, and we'll take you to Hawaii on those miles!"

Exactly.

BORAT said:
I don't believe anything around here until it actually happens...Illusion 2010 is an example.

When is American going to buy us??? I'm still waiting for that rumour to come true. Its been around since the 80's...

Amen to that! Don't believe it till it happens.

Latest resources

Back