• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Singlecoil

I don't reMember
Latest Alaska rumors:

A class on the 30th, and one in March and one in April.

HR has moved into the Flight Ops building because they are going to start interviewing soon and plan on doing a lot. The sim and the board interview would be in the same building under that scenario.

Singlecoil said:
Latest Alaska rumors:

A class on the 30th, and one in March and one in April.

HR has moved into the Flight Ops building because they are going to start interviewing soon and plan on doing a lot. The sim and the board interview would be in the same building under that scenario.

Hey bud, you play?
Whats your rig?

Its nice to find a fellow axe-grinder on this forum.

cheers and keep wailin.

Good luck with Alaska too. Thats the only place in the world that I want to go.

I play. Have for 30+ years. My "rig" consists of about 7 guitars, most custom made for me; several amps, one is a one-of-a-kind made for me; plus the ususal array of effects, which seem to get minimal use these days.

However, one thing I DON'T play is an "axe".:rolleyes: Or name my guitars, or call them "she". ;)

As far as the Alaska classes goes, the one on the 31st is pretty much a given. I have seen the schedule, although when I saw it several weeks ago, it was only the number planned with no names attached. Anything after that probably does fall into the "rumor" category.

Last edited:
flx757 said:
I play. Have for 30+ years. My "rig" consists of about 7 guitars, most custom made for me; several amps, one is a one-of-a-kind made for me; plus the ususal array of effects, which seem to get minimal use these days.

However, one thing I DON'T play is an "axe".:rolleyes: Or name my guitars, or call them "she". ;)

As far as the Alaska classes goes, the one on the 31st is pretty much a given. I have seen the schedule, although when I saw it several weeks ago, it was only the number planned with no names attached. Anything after that probably does fall into the "rumor" category.

What kinda rocker don't play an axe??? waddya in the church choir or sumthin?

Hey Fredo,

I'm a lifelong die-hard rocker. I guess THAT'S the kind that "don't play an axe"...:cool:

Or maybe I just outgrew it???? Naw, that can't be it. Must be something else...
:p

Hope things are going ok for you, buddy.

I actually do have an "axe". A 1983 Iron Maiden edition Ibanez Destroyer II. What else would a 16-year-old but for his first guitar? There is no other word to describe that metal cruncher. Also have a strat, P-bass, and 6 and 12 string acoustics.

Sweet.

Why wouldn't you call it an axe?

Anyway, the guitar in you sig is pretty sharp. It looks like a PRS but the headstock is different or is it a regular PRS body with a santana neck?

I play PRS Mcarty and a Fender MIA Strat through a 1967 BF Fender Bassman or a Rivera Knucklehead Reverb(a real high gainer) with as many pedals as I can step on.

I have been aching to spend some money on my rig. I have been interested in a good all around fuzz pedal...Any suggestions...
I have been frquenting www.fulltone.com www.frantone.com, www.robertkeeley.com and www.lovepedal.com.

did I mention I'm really bored.

Now that I look at yer guitar, flx757 It really does not look like a PRS. It looks reallly nice though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back