Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't fall for his narccicism, guys...

Mookie

Mookie, if you don't have something to add (as per normal), then throw me on ignore. I bring up points that your comrades obviously want to talk about, something you haven't done, even during your Skw days. Look, you can't debate, and instead throw out the "narccicist" stuff, which even you know is ridiculous. People who can't debate say stuff like that.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Whoa, slow down hoss. I'm glad AK owns Horizon, but it sux that most of the flights between the State of AK's two largest cities will be flown by props. Profits, good. Less mainline flying, bad. That is my point.

And it's great your stock is so high, that makes potential "friends" think twice about becoming more friendly. I don't want that personally, and if the guys at AA want to look at it, go for it. Internal growth is always better, and it looks like that is happening anyway now. Good.

Also, it's best when a pilot group attempts to bring up wages and tighten scope at the same time. In good financial times, that should be easier.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hold on a sec.... Am I reading this right? Is the General really ragging on some other airline for outsourcing some of its flying to a regional? Seriously?

That's funny stuff right there... I don't care who you are.

Bubba

Hold on a sec.... Am I reading this right? Is the General really ragging on some other airline for outsourcing some of its flying to a regional? Seriously?

That's funny stuff right there... I don't care who you are.

Bubba

Yes, you are reading that right. The irony is so thick you can cut if with a knife. Over 600 RJs on property and he's the one acting like this. Nice.

Such is life for the Village Idiot.

Mookie, if you don't have something to add (as per normal), then throw me on ignore. I bring up points that your comrades obviously want to talk about, something you haven't done, even during your Skw days. Look, you can't debate, and instead throw out the "narccicist" stuff, which even you know is ridiculous. People who can't debate say stuff like that.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Debating with a narcissist is like hitting your hand with a hammer....it only feels good when you stop. If you had a cogent and consistent argument about anything other than disagreeing for the sake of riling up someone, then many would engage you because its obvious you are quite bright with many good well researched ideas. Instead however, you tend to inflame and condescend which makes you look like a fool and devalues your opinion. Because of this, it's not worth my time or others to engage you.

Mookie

Debating with a narcissist is like hitting your hand with a hammer....it only feels good when you stop. If you had a cogent and consistent argument about anything other than disagreeing for the sake of riling up someone, then many would engage you because its obvious you are quite bright with many good well researched ideas. Instead however, you tend to inflame and condescend which makes you look like a fool and devalues your opinion. Because of this, it's not worth my time or others to engage you.

Mookie

This ******************************bag doesn't seem to have a shred of an actual life outside his association with Delta Airlines. It's sad and pathetic. Can you imagine tying your self worth to a company that had to hide in bankruptcy to survive?

Let's compare Alaskas total profit over the last 10 years, to Deltas. You guys are just digging yourselves out of a hole. How soon you forget.

No, the $2.7 billion profit in 2013 just eclipsed 5 of your yearly profits, and the DL debt has been reduced too by $9 billion in 4 years! This is a revenue monster.

Bye Bye---General Lee

So what are your costs compared to alaskas? Don't you understand the concept of % profit? We win on every single
Metric you can find when comparing profitability..your biggest quarter ever paled in comparison to our % profit that quarter..that means that on a per flight basis we make more money..our costs on a per flight basis are less..I guess in your little world a tech company that makes $1 billion on $3 billion in revenue is less profitable than a car company making $3 billion on $50 billion in revenue..Wall Street doesn't seem to buy your thesis..

So what are your costs compared to alaskas? Don't you understand the concept of % profit? We win on every single
Metric you can find when comparing profitability..your biggest quarter ever paled in comparison to our % profit that quarter..that means that on a per flight basis we make more money..our costs on a per flight basis are less..I guess in your little world a tech company that makes $1 billion on $3 billion in revenue is less profitable than a car company making $3 billion on $50 billion in revenue..Wall Street doesn't seem to buy your thesis..

Uhhhhhh, when there is a PROFIT of $2.7 billion, that means what's left over AFTER paying the COSTS.... Come on Jim Cramer!

Look, DL is a lot larger than your airline, makes a lot more money, and is establishing a large INTL hub at your main hub city. I can see why you are getting defensive, but a lot of the new routes will probably cater to actual DL connections, which you won't provide as much in the future. You in turn for some reason decided to put planes into SLC, with zero feed yourselves. That is gonna be interesting, and we'll see how it goes.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back