• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska Profit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats and you are welcome. Hopefully you guys will get more flying(transcons, midwest hubs, and lets not forget West coast to HI) that somehow we can't do.

Fraternally,

12200 Delta pilots:(

Fine. We'll trade you the 3 west coast to HI flights that we picked up after you dropped them for SEA-NRT, PEK, KIX, AMS, and CDG and PDX-NRT and AMS. That hub wouldn't exist without our feed. If you fed it yourself, we all know it would have been a weak little hub with a bunch of RJs trying to provide feed for your international flying, all while getting spanked on the O&D up and down the coast.

Although I'll admit we benefit from our codeshare agreement, we would do just fine without it. Let's see how well you're SEA hub performed without it. My guess? It ends up more like your CVG hub.

Congrats and you are welcome. Hopefully you guys will get more flying(transcons, midwest hubs, and lets not forget West coast to HI) that somehow we can't do.

Fraternally,

12200 Delta pilots:(

Oh brother, are we going to start a big fuss over this again..?

:rolleyes:

Hey, DAL is making money, AS is making money. Looks like the codeshare is working.

Congratulations

Congratulations to all the ALK pilots. You guys deserve it.

Even though the percentage is less, it is still a profit-sharing check and in these times a profit sharing check is a profit sharing check, PERIOD.

Redrum

We let the Company control the percentage. Our fault. No question. However, I'll take it.

6.7% sounds awesome compared to my bonus this yr - 0. Not even a Chillis gift card like last yr. Can't wait till AK starts hiring again.

I am surprised that so many of our pilots still don't understand the PBP. It states specifically in our contract that they want to target 5% and people still complain after they get more. I guess that is the difference between those who write the rules and those who follow them. I don't want it to be part of my pay. Pay me a rate and if you want to give me a performance bonus, so be it. But I won't expect it the next year.

Latest resources

Back