alaska info

tattoo13

Total Time
Enough
Hello

Could someone please verify the spelling of the Cheif Pilot at alaska...I believe it is Paul Mager...also how you spell Heidi's last name from HR...I would greatly appreciate it

rightrudder

Total Time
7000+
Make sure if you send a letter to spell Chief Pilot correctly

ferlo

Banned
mohammed is the BOMB!!!!
Total Time
how many names do you want for him...I've got tons.

tattoo13

Total Time
Enough
His real name would be great!!!! And since wehn da ya hafe to spell right to fli and areoplane

rightrudder

Total Time
7000+
If you send a letter and resume with typos, they won't think very highly of you. Why not act like you really care about trying to get the job and put forth your best effort?

tattoo13

Total Time
Enough
Mr Rightrudder.

My post way suppose to make people laugh... all to often on this board people take things way to serious. My first post was a fast typing mistake, the second to make fun of it...As for my resume....it wouldnt have errors after I make sure to have several people look though it to make sure there are no mistakes... As for putting forth the effort...I have found the correct spelling for Mr. Majer. If you can help me out with Heidi's last name, that would be great.

regionaltard

seat lock
Total Time
90°

vtwo

Total Time
+11K
SOME GuYS take this SH!T too serrrrious. oop's I missspleled.

ferlo

Banned
mohammed is the BOMB!!!!
Total Time
something tells me this "chick" catches for the lebanese team.

tattoo13

Total Time
Enough
ferlo

I was able to find it on a website but thanks for the reply

FL510GV

Junior Birdman
Total Time
7500+
Heidi is not doing HR pilot stuff any more. There have been a number of people doing that since they last interviewed/hired. The current pilot HR person is Bonita Latozke. And, yes, it is Paul Majer.

Bonita says class dates are coming after Sept 16th.

Good Luck!

mach none

wishin I was on a boat
Total Time
1+
Not yet. The bid results will be posted on 9/16. I'm sure someone will post it. There will be another bid in 01/06 about the same size with 60 new hires.

Good luck

alaskaplt

Total Time
mach none said:
Not yet. The bid results will be posted on 9/16. I'm sure someone will post it. There will be another bid in 01/06 about the same size with 60 new hires.

Good luck
I hope so. But don't count your chickens yet. I am still not convinced that is not just a carrot.